Anyone checked out chineseflair.com

seclark007

Anybody got info or experience?

wat44

always assume scam

Guanaco

Use the trusted dealers, sheesh.

greg_r

Never heard of them, but don't know why you'd bother. Not much of a range and prices are no better than anyone else.

seclark007

merely saw them on the web as I was looking for other pics.....just askin'

phreezee
Never heard of them, but don't know why you'd bother. Not much of a range and prices are no better than anyone else.

They seem to have the best price on the DSSD 44mm Swiss whereas everyone else is selling the 43mm.

phreezee
Anybody got info or experience?

I took the plunge and ordered a Swiss 44mm DSSD from ChineseFlair.com.

It took 3 days to get it shipped a get a tracking number from EMS, but owner was responsive to email.

Ordered on May 23rd,2011, arrived June 8th, 2011 despite postal strike.

Only complaint would be the date wheel isn't centered but looks great otherwise ;)

Officially not a scam site in my books, because they were responsive, provided tracking, take Visa, and the product was as pictured/promised.

Hope this helps others.

Edited by phreezee

bklynboy

Thanks for the report, please post pics when June 10 arrives, unless I missed a couple days....

Luthier

44mm my ass. Unless they have their own factory, that make oversized DSSD.

;)

phreezee
Thanks for the report, please post pics when June 10 arrives, unless I missed a couple days....

Sorry, I have no idea why I thought it was the 10th, I meant 8th.

Luthier

Watchcartel? Another shady website? Listen, man, we have our trusted dealers, we don't need this shit, OK?

Advertise it somewhere else.

phreezee
Watchcartel? Another shady website? Listen, man, we have our trusted dealers, we don't need this shit, OK?

Shady? Despite numerous people on this forum reporting successful purchases?

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...rt=#entry185433

I'm not advertising anything, I actually found this forum because I googled to see if the website was a scam and this thread came up.

trailboss99

FFS Luith, back off on the guy. I recall a certain member who once pushed hard for a dealer none of us had ever heard of. Did we tell you to piss off?

If no one ever tries out new dealers eventually we would run out of dealers. If members want to report on a dealer they have used that is just fine. Our dealers are not a protected species, they are just the best we have found, so far.

Why the bad attitude of late mate? Every time you post it's Mr Nasty, not Luither.

I'm not just singling you out either mate, every one has been rather short with da noobs in the last few weeks and I don't like it. This is supposed to be a friendly place and all I see of late is angry, belligerent people and it's becoming a downer. I fully understand why some people are not showing up as often any more. There are times I dread logging on because I'm afraid of what I'll find and have to deal with.

Col

Luthier

That's exactly my feeling, Col.

mulder

Col I think it comes down to the fact that nearly every day someone asks the same question is such and such a scam etc etc. The reply is still always the same, use our trusted dealers and all will be good. It's fair enough if some one says I used this bloke and it was a great experience and I'm just letting you know but it's never like that.

I think that's why people are getting short answering the same question time and time again.

bklynboy
44mm my ass. Unless they have their own factory, that make oversized DSSD.

:)

Probably the same factory watchcartel.com gets their's from:

http://www.watchcartel.com/item/ROLEX_Swis...2836_116660/774

And what do you mean by oversized? The current gen 116660 is 44mm: http://www.rolex.com/en#/rolex-watches/rol...ea/introduction

Manbushijie has 44mm sub casing, some factory must be making them

He's not shady at all :bcake:

JohnG
every one has been rather short with da noobs in the last few weeks and I don't like it.

:)

greg_r

FFS Luith, back off on the guy. I recall a certain member who once pushed hard for a dealer none of us had ever heard of. Did we tell you to piss off?

If no one ever tries out new dealers eventually we would run out of dealers. If members want to report on a dealer they have used that is just fine. Our dealers are not a protected species, they are just the best we have found, so far.

Why the bad attitude of late mate? Every time you post it's Mr Nasty, not Luither.

I'm not just singling you out either mate, every one has been rather short with da noobs in the last few weeks and I don't like it. This is supposed to be a friendly place and all I see of late is angry, belligerent people and it's becoming a downer. I fully understand why some people are not showing up as often any more. There are times I dread logging on because I'm afraid of what I'll find and have to deal with.

Col

+1

This used to be the friendliest board on the internet. Not quite sure what happened, but I'd like the old board back please...

jameo210369

Let's have a be kind to noobs day, I think everyone forgets that we were all noobs at one point.

JohnG
every one has been rather short with da noobs in the last few weeks and I don't like it.

+1

This used to be the friendliest board on the internet. Not quite sure what happened, but I'd like the old board back please...

Well I saw a noob get bitch-slapped this very morning by Col, so it is a bit rich for him to be lecturing about the treatment of noobs, even if I agree in principle. Granted, the noob I am referring to had bit of a tantrum, but given he just got a bad watch, has to use google translate to communicate, and has been waiting a week for a response from the dealer, as a noob, his post deserved a bit more comprehension.

I am all for a fight once in a while, but there is fair game and not-so-fair game. I give noobs a LOT of lattitude given their ignorance of forum norms and culture.

Balad1

+1

Well I saw a noob get bitch-slapped this very morning by Col, so it is a bit rich for him to be lecturing about the treatment of noobs, even if I agree in principle. Granted, the noob I am referring to had bit of a tantrum, but given he just got a bad watch, has to use google translate to communicate, and has been waiting a week for a response from the dealer, as a noob, his post deserved a bit more comprehension.

I am all for a fight once in a while, but there is fair game and not-so-fair game. I give noobs a LOT of lattitude given their ignorance of forum norms and culture.

+1

bme

+1

:P

Rachel

I bought a GMT Master ceramic version Rolex from chineseflair.com, Really love the watch, has worked dependably for about 2 years, shipping took 10 days, very nice, laser etched rolex logo quality is excellent, ceramic bezel and awesome sapphire crystal. Polished watch band gets lots of compliments. A very classy watch.

I would recommend it highly. they changed their site to www.wesellgoats.com now. you can contact Susan by email. Good luck to you. You're going to need it.

forecast-banhamster.jpg

Calcidose

Do you have pics please ?