Sign in to follow this  
jonbon

QC pics SOH V2 Black

jonbon

Ok, after some serious searching (10 + dealers and even DHGate), nearly being scammed thrice (!), I finally seem to have located a "genuine" SOH V2 black.

It has a little case damage though, or as seller says, " has a little different". Is this something that can be fixed?

Can any of you spot other damages or indications that this is not V2?

21333.jpg

213331.jpg

Thanks!

Edited by jonbon

Cynikal.Mindset

is it a genuine SOH or a SOH v2 rep??

lume markers are misplaced/not centred

are you being told this is the real deal??

confused am I

jonbon
is it a genuine SOH or a SOH v2 rep??

lume markers are misplaced/not centred

are you being told this is the real deal??

confused am I

No no, V2 replica man B)

I would imagine that a genuine one would be a walk down through the park to the aut dealer to get.

No fun in that :facepalm:

Member X

What seller is this from? Is it a trusted dealer?

I wouldn't worry about case damage on the back, you can't see it when it's on the wrist.

Somewhere on here there is a thread with either a link to the comparisons thread on RWG2 or I might have copied across the whole article... I'm not sure where it is, though!

jonbon
What seller is this from? Is it a trusted dealer?

I wouldn't worry about case damage on the back, you can't see it when it's on the wrist.

Somewhere on here there is a thread with either a link to the comparisons thread on RWG2 or I might have copied across the whole article... I'm not sure where it is, though!

Well, he is trusted on another forum, watcheden.

It is the last in stock, so i feel lucky even though it has a scratch.

I checked the article you referred to, I think both bezel, backcover and dial looks V2, so I am taking the plunge me thinks, just trying to get a little discount :facepalm:

Hope I can write off the "has little different" to engrish, because it is not different, just a little damaged.

Have anybody tried to have it relumed to fix the dots?

jameo210369

she's a rep, the lume dots is a dead give away and also bezel will still be slightly out with one more turn. How much are they asking?

Have you asked Ska if he can help you with the lume dots etc?

jonbon
she's a rep, the lume dots is a dead give away and also bezel will still be slightly out with one more turn. How much are they asking?

Have you asked Ska if he can help you with the lume dots etc?

Ya, i know it is a rep, i realise the wording in my first post was a little off hehe.

Ok, you think the bezel will not align? Hm, i noticed it was off, but thought it would be only one click. Thats a little worse.

I see gen. bezels on ebay though..

Member X

That is possibly the last v2 in black for sale as new anywhere, so if you have the money and think it looks ok, I would be extremely tempted to get it lol

Neither of my bezels line up 100% perfect either but there is some very small play in them between the clicks so you can usually get it only a fraction out :facepalm:

jameo210369

Just my opinion, if the bezel would line up perfect why didn't the seller align it correctly.

andygt

Sure it's a V2? I'm not up on my Omega reps but it's always heralded as one of the closest to gen reps so should it have all these issues?

Del

It might be a v1.5 - those lume dots are not quite right and the number "1" on the date wheel is different from on my blue v2.

Here's mine for comparison:-

p3135522v2.jpg

p3135519v2.jpg

Cynikal.Mindset

looking at Del's v1.5 I wouldn't drop a dime on that watcheden mess...well, unless it was cheap.

the watcheden version dial is more correct with the P spacing to the A but the lume markers are off...the datewheel is a toss up cuz I think both styles with the 1 are used on the GEN depending on MY but being a V2 and most recent it should have the updated datewheel.

in the end that watcheden v2 is a bad buy unless its heavily discounted

Member X

Ahhhh, good eyes you have B)

This might well be a v1.5 then.

Do some more checking on that comparison post!!

jonbon
It might be a v1.5 - those lume dots are not quite right and the number "1" on the date wheel is different from on my blue v2.

Here's mine for comparison:-

p3135522v2.jpg

p3135519v2.jpg

Damn, that blue one is also so nice!

And .. the plot thickens (Gen picture):

1209kb.jpg

(although i have to say the overall size of the datewindow is suspicious.)

Takken

Del, thats a very good looking Breitling right there on your desk...

Do it come in black also?

Edited by Takken

phanto

wow where can i get that blue SOH? or the black one for that matter. Class Act!

jonbon
Del, thats a very good looking Breitling right there on your desk...

Do it come in black also?

Well, that is the general issue here, they stopped making 'em and the black one is so hard to get that we are left with half damaged goods ;)

Member X

Mary for the Blue one, ask for the v2!

As above, Black is impossible to get hold of now!

mondeov6
looking at Del's v1.5 I wouldn't drop a dime on that watcheden mess...well, unless it was cheap.

the watcheden version dial is more correct with the P spacing to the A but the lume markers are off...the datewheel is a toss up cuz I think both styles with the 1 are used on the GEN depending on MY but being a V2 and most recent it should have the updated datewheel.

Just to clarify ... Del's SOH is a V2. Once bought by me from Mary....and now Del is the lucky owner.

Del

Just to clarify ... Del's SOH is a V2. Once bought by me from Mary....and now Del is the lucky owner.

Thanks Rolf :thumbsup2: - I now realise my post was confusing! I meant that the black one in question was perhaps a v1.5, not my blue one, which is certainly a v2 as you say (and I love it :D).

I'd certainly be wary of that black watcheden SOH unless you can get a good discount ;)

Takken

@ Del: "I'd certainly be wary of that black watcheden SOH unless you can get a good discount"...

Is the black version not as good?

Del
@ Del: "I'd certainly be wary of that black watcheden SOH unless you can get a good discount"...

Is the black version not as good?

Didn't you read the whole thread?

The black SOH is not a confirmed v2 (plus it's slightly damaged), and v2 is the best version available - hence my comment. However, if it only costs $100 then it's a bargain.

Del

Here's a gen for more comparison to my v2 :thumbsup2:

Gen:-

a1732016c734-ss.jpg

Rep:-

p3135519v2.jpg

Takken

@ Del

Sorry mate my English is not so good, I was believing that you meant that the black version perhaps not was good in comparison to the blue.

Takken

I know someone that sells both the black version and the blue of this model, but I'm not sure what the quality are...

326313-BW.jpeg326315-be2.jpeg

Edited by Takken