Sign in to follow this  
TVick

Is One Better Than The Other?

TVick

Hello Everyone. My name is Thomas and I am a Newbie. I have a question which may be elementary to most of you but as I said I'm a Newbie.

Suppose I find the same watch on two different sites with the same descriptions similar photos but different prices. I searched the scam list and search the scam forum and can't find either vendor. I know how much you suggest the trusted vendors and I would certainly go with one from that list if possible. However, let's say the watch does not appear from any of those vendors. How do I know which site to buy from. Do I go with the least expensive and hope for the best or go withe more expensive assuming you get what you pay for.

examples:

http://www.aaawatchreplica.com/Oris-Watche...-67875987184SET

http://www.repliwatch.com/G-Replica-Oris-C...tches-3132.html

Please assist and Thank you very much. ;)

Cynikal.Mindset

they are both scammers...go visit our trusted dealers section

jameo210369

Never buy a watch from anyone when they are called AAA, the biggest scam is telling you a watch is grade A, AA or AAA.

I think you have just saved your self between $140 to $190 just by posting this thread.

As above, stick with the trusted dealer section, they are trusted for a reason.

Good luck

Del

There is almost no replica watch that our Trusted Dealers cannot supply so your question is irrelevent :D.

Read the noob guide and please only buy from our Trusted Dealers - this is for your own good btw, it's your money!

Sometimes you can get the same watch from two dealers and one is more expensive but there may be quality differences that are not so obvious please ask if you are not sure :thumbsup2:.

TVick

Thank you very much. I will simply and hopefully successfully just stick to the trusted site list. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Del
Thank you very much. I will simply and hopefully successfully just stick to the trusted site list. I'll let you know how it turns out.

If you see something you like and want a second opinion then post it up and we'll all give you our comments :thumbsup2:

David543

Some of the dealers can be asked to obtain stuff and if it has been repped, get it. One reason no one has it may be that a rep hasn't been made and you are being scammed.... I bought a Zenith 'open' 6yrs ago before I found RWG and boy did that have problems... Like not being as described and the hands falling off. :D

Worth mentioning that scam sites often use genuine pictures, that's why they can look so damn good on the site, any pic with the hands at 2 and 10 is likely to be a gen watch. This is because watches are usually photographed with the hands at those positions by manufactures in their publicity pictures.