Sign in to follow this  
Balad1

Oris ProDiver Chronograph, 51mm (Gen)

JohnG
When I see those Teeth of Austin, I want to puke :puke: well, but he loved his Penis Pump...

Damn I want so many watches, and Oris is amount them ! THey could also do the ETA 7750 version (500g watch on the wrist then :Jumpy:) ! :D

I imagine they will, but I prefer the quartz in this case, it is reliable, unlikely you will ever run into anyone who knows Oris, much less this particular model, AND being a chrono the small seconds means the "tick" isn't readlily apparent. Also, the quartz is highly affordable, allows me to buy two or three watches for what you would pay for one 7750. I have a quartz IWC Aquatimer from Lawrence, (the new version), it is AWESOME. That said, if I had the money, I would buy them all with 7750's.

I will email her too....

KeNnY

JohnG that is true ! But that is such fascination with the Automatic movements ! But nevertheless, this quartz will be great also ! They could use the quartz with sweeping hand version.. then I would not care about the movement ! :Jumpy:

JohnG

I do have the Super Avenger with 7750, love it, but it has the spinning rotor when winding problem, so I just don't wind it, shake it a little, and it is fine, but still.... some day I will put a gen 7750 in it, I am going to keep the watch, so might as well....

KeNnY

Greg should also buy this watch, it will fit his wrist :Jumpy:

JohnG
Greg should also buy this watch, it will fit his wrist :D

Doesn't he have a 3.5" wrist?

:Jumpy:

JohnG

just sent an email to mary

KeNnY

pass it here, I will resent,... lol :)

JohnG

still no answer

dingle
still no answer

patience noob :sinking:

JohnG

still nothing.

anyone else hear anything?

Waipio Jeff

Nada.

Balad1

And then there's a certain dealer who's initials are TS that lists the mother fucker and won't even answer emails about availability.

That shit torques my ass, but then again everything does...ha

Baldrick

I know of a certain dealer who shall be returning to these shores soon and he will answer your e-mails ( when he's here ) he'll also give you the BEST of service :)

crewldude
I know of a certain dealer who shall be returning to these shores soon and he will answer your e-mails ( when he's here ) he'll also give you the BEST of service :popcorn:

I inquired with TS about the white face and according to Lois, it is stock. About to order one.

Balad1
I know of a certain dealer who shall be returning to these shores soon and he will answer your e-mails ( when he's here ) he'll also give you the BEST of service :popcorn:

I inquired with TS about the white face and according to Lois, it is stock. About to order one.

Keep us updated please.

crewldude

Keep us updated please.

Will do.

JohnG
Hi XXXXXX,

I don't know if I can get it for you. Because I look for it a few days ago. The factory told me it is out of stock.

Do you need other watch?

regards

Mary

dingle
Hi XXXXXX,

I don't know if I can get it for you. Because I look for it a few days ago. The factory told me it is out of stock.

Do you need other watch?

regards

Mary

try again later

:rofl:

SteveA

Been in touch with Silix and they do have the white dial on rubber strap only.One or two flaws and quartz only but looks good for $108

KeNnY

"Do you need other watch?"

uh hmm, then I will take Rolex ... :)

JohnG
Been in touch with Silix and they do have the white dial on rubber strap only.One or two flaws and quartz only but looks good for $108

Well good thing my order didn't go through - I tried to order by PP but my PP said, "that person cannot receive payments at this time" or something like that.

Anyway, the site takes the order and he had white dial listed with bracelet. And now the site is down, you can't get past first page.... "500 internal server error"...

Fucking frustrated.

crewldude

Just pulled the trigger on the white dial at TS. Everything seemed to be okay...no issues with ordering...used a CC. I'll keep everyone updated.

jameo210369

Thanks crewldude, an update and pics would be great.

I love the look of the ORIS CARLOS COSTE LIMITED EDITION RED/BLACK 7750 CASING

http://www.timesshop.net/product.php?id_product=1953

At $128 i think it is a great price, are there any major flaws with it??

Balad1

I'll let you guys be the Guinea pigs and see if you get the old "we no gotty in stock, picky nother" BS.

I think I be a wait'n for Mary, I be a trust'n her mo.