Sign in to follow this  
Balad1

Oris ProDiver Chronograph, 51mm (Gen)

Waipio Jeff

Got my white on SS version from TS today. I will post pix in another thread. It is pretty nice and I love the white fantasy dial. However I will still probably sell it in a few weeks when my beast from Mary arrives. Then I will probably sell that and get the Auto 7750 version. :lol:

KeNnY
Then I will probably sell that and get the Auto 7750 version. :)

Well if it will be this version ;) They could use atleast the High Tech Quartz movement inside,with smooth big second sweep... well I am curious also to buy one !

JohnG
For new members interested in this watch Mary is the dealer to buy from, Period!

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...showtopic=13592

If I'd known Mary had these, I'd have ordered from her. But already placed an order with TS last night...looks like the same watch. I'll let you know when I get it and post some pics.

Please do, I'm curious as to whether they have it in stock or have to source it.

I emailed them before I ordered and they assured me they had it...for what that's worth! I bought the white dial 44mm mash-up version last week, and should have it by tomorrow according to USPS website...so it will be interesting to see how they compare. I'm sure it's a nice watch, but I HAD to have the 51mm version!

We're in the same boat. I have the white hybrid on the way and now the 51mm from Mary. I better sell my Carlos Coste homage pretty soon - I actually have TWO of those, one has never even been opened.

Need to sell something soon so the girlfriend won't freak when the new ones arrive.

Hide it from her and be evasive Bro...

yeah, or I can do the old "I already had this one." ;) The truth is they all look the same to her, if she isn't around when it arrives, I am scott free.

Balad1

I saw a new member post in the Shout Box yesterday that RWG had the best information on the ProDiver of any forum.

I thought about it and he's right, we're all over it. Gen, rep, 51mm, 44mm, white face, black face, etc.

JohnG
I saw a new member post in the Shout Box yesterday that RWG had the best information on the ProDiver of any forum.

I thought about it and he's right, we're all over it. Gen, rep, 51mm, 44mm, white face, black face, etc.

To be fair, we owe it to Baldy - his pics of that prototype he got from Narikaa got our juices going. Thank God he is banned at all the other forums.

;)

Balad1

To be fair, we owe it to Baldy - his pics of that prototype he got from Narikaa got our juices going. Thank God he is banned at all the other forums.

;)

Fuck being fair, lol.

Patron Saint of Heartache

Wow! If only it came w A7750! Wonder if we're able to swap out the quartz

Balad1

Someone posted that it was in rep development as we speak.

Waipio Jeff

mary said she will have the 7750 version in a few weeks.

JohnG

7750 would be cool but I am not sure I want to pay double the price of a watch that will be much much less reliable - and for a model that pretty much no one knows. I still have yet to meet anyone who has even heard of Oris watches.

Balad1

+1

JohnG
+1

Now another thing would be if this turns out to be my most favoritist bestest rep ever, then it might be worthwhile to get a 7750 and replace it with an ETA 7750, and take the A7750 and put it in my SA, which has the fucking spinning rotor problem...

But really, I think quartz is going to be fine for me. It is nice to have a couple of watches that always have the correct time. How else can you set all your other watches?

Balad1

+1

KeNnY

Mary told me that she didn't see an ORIS PRODIVER DATE :) tried also to contact marvellous replica, we will see answer...

Scavolas

Funny things you say.

Well, you can always count on me to buy your SS bracelet alone or the whole watch for the same, reasonable price on this white dial TS model... :)

Got my white on SS version from TS today. I will post pix in another thread. It is pretty nice and I love the white fantasy dial. However I will still probably sell it in a few weeks when my beast from Mary arrives. Then I will probably sell that and get the Auto 7750 version. :D

JohnG
Mary told me that she did see an ORIS PRODIVER DATE ;) tried also to contact marvellous replica, we will see answer...

Well that is good news!

KeNnY

Why that is good news ? You will not to buy new watch then ? :thumbsup2: Also Marvellous replica don't have them yet... so maybe not repped yet

JohnG
Why that is good news ? You will not to buy new watch then ? :lol: Also Marvellous replica don't have them yet... so maybe not repped yet

Didn't you say Mary HAS seen the watch? I took that to mean that there IS a rep already.

Also, my white faced arrived, but I can't open yet, because the gf is around - I told her is is just some parts. :thumbsup2:

Balad1
Why that is good news ? You will not to buy new watch then ? :D Also Marvellous replica don't have them yet... so maybe not repped yet

Didn't you say Mary HAS seen the watch? I took that to mean that there IS a rep already.

Also, my white faced arrived, but I can't open yet, because the gf is around - I told her is is just some parts. :lol:

Smooth My Brother, I'll have to remember that one and use it, lol.

Del
Also, my white faced arrived, but I can't open yet, because the gf is around - I told her is is just some parts. :lol:

:rofl:

It's so refreshing to hear that other people have challenges that are similar to mine :D

JohnG

:rofl:

It's so refreshing to hear that other people have challenges that are similar to mine :D

She just went upstairs, I got the packaging off, but not all the sticky plastic, then she came back down and I had to hide it.

Fuck.

KeNnY

sorry my mistake, MARY DIDN'T see it !

As original reply to also on u-BOAT U-42 , what other dealers have them.

Hi Matej,

I checked your pictures, i can sure you both watches are not available here.

Sorry for can't help.

Regards,

mary

And reply from Marvellous replica :

Hi,

I only have the Uboat as pics.

Warm regards,

MR

soooo maybe the Prodiver Date still not repped... I will wait for it... maybe... :lol:

KeNnY

Look at that, don't you want to wear it ???? :droll:

397892d1299172038-fs-oris-prodiver-date-prodiver-7.jpg

JohnG

Yup, very sexy, and frankly I would rather have rep than gen, don't like Titanium that much, scratches easy, too light, I like a heavy watch.

KeNnY
Yup, very sexy, and frankly I would rather have rep than gen, don't like Titanium that much, scratches easy, too light, I like a heavy watch.

yes exactly !!! And even when you are in defence situation, it makes your arm to be an Panzerfaus !!! It will break trough bones or walls, nothing will stop her :D