Sign in to follow this  
Del

Breitling Avenger Skyland v3 from WatchInternational

Del
Great looking watches and excellent photos. Congrats!

Cheers mate :rofl:

I have the same one Del, on bracelet and the strap. IMHO I reckon the strap is as good as the gen on a friend of mine's :lmao2:

Yeah, the strap is excellent - the black with white stitching really suits the watch. I didn't fancy the full polished s/s bracelet - too much bling :D.

Bought mine today from Mary! Can't wait to get it!

You'll love it ;)

Beautiful watch, Del! Enjoy!

Thanks dude :D

nunu78

Nice watch mate,may i know how much?

Del
Nice watch mate,may i know how much?

I think it was $235 plus 5% paypal plus shipping.

kan3

Del very nice watch bro, congrats. How is the watch so far. you like it?

BTW can anyone please tell me what's super avenger?

Thank you.

Del
Del very nice watch bro, congrats. How is the watch so far. you like it?

BTW can anyone please tell me what's super avenger?

Thank you.

Wow, I thought this thread had already run its course! :D

The watch has been great, no major problems so far :P. Runs a little slow, maybe 20s per day, but it looks amazing and remains a firm favourite!

A Super Avenger is another model in the Aeromarine series and is even larger than the Skyland at 48mm versus 45mm. Have a look on the ReplicaMake website and you'll see some there. B)

P4GTR

Nice Skyland, congrats. Great rep, one of my all time favorites. Date sits a wee bit high maybe, but that is just being anal. Your lume looks pretty good. The gen isn't a torcher anyway since they are just little dots of lume.

Nevertheless, I had Zig do a relume when I sent him mine for servicing, and let me tell you, what a stunner. It's not too expensive to throw it in with a service. Some modders may do skylands/avengers a little less than they would a Pam, since so little lume is involved. Just throwing that out there for if/when the time comes.

IMG_4130XRS2.jpg

SkylandXX.jpg

Edited by P4GTR

Del

@ P4GTR - yes, my date sits a wee bit high, more noticeable on the single digits, but it's a fairly minor complaint.

Nice re-lume on your's! Who's Zig btw?

kan3
SkylandXX.jpg

Wow that's a nice shot.

Luthier

Ziggy Zumba, Master-Wizard of Lume.

Del
Ziggy Zumba, Master-Wizard of Lume.

Thanks Luth :lol:

pfcdre

very tasty Del, yet another beauty breitling, gonna have to get me one of them, got the catalogue now, but i do like both your latest pickups well played mate

Del
very tasty Del, yet another beauty breitling, gonna have to get me one of them, got the catalogue now, but i do like both your latest pickups well played mate

Thanks mate, I really like the Skyland. :lol:

I actually got it at the end of March, this thread has just re-surfaced today! :facepalm:

PeterWorcester
Little introduction is needed for the Breitling Avenger Skyland v3 with Asian 7750 movement from WatchInternational - it is widely accepted as one of the best "out of the box" reps available. I've admired it for some time and finally took the plunge and ordered the grey dial version from Mary a few weeks ago, and boy am I glad I did - what a stunning watch!

Rather than spec it with the polished s/s bracelet (which has a bit too much bling for me) I opted for the rep Breitling black leather strap with "friction fit" deployment clasp. I also puchased a rubber Diver Pro strap to give me another option for the future.

As usual, the transaction with Mary was faultless (apart from intially receiving the wrong QC pics :lol:) and the watch arrived in perfect condition in the usual white polystyrene box (which is such a good method of protecting a watch during transit imo).

The watch operation has been spot on so far with no running issues whatsoever (it appears to be running slightly slow at the moment but I've not actually carried out any formal accuracy tests yet).

The crystal (and AR) is incredibly clear (similar to my PAM288) and I hope some of the photos below will show you this.

The infamous lume dots are all pretty much on the money and you'd need to look very closely to see some small imperfections so no complaints there.

The lume itself is very good, not to Superluminova standards but certainly easily good enough not to warrant a re-lume.

I'm not sure what else to add at this point except to say that I adore this watch and I hope you like my photos :facepalm:.

Del,

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, You are KILLING me, first the white face, then the yellow face, now this, I've never seen the gray dial but it is magnificent, so much nicer than the black dial.

I have to say of all my rep watches my two SO's from Mary both keep absolutely perfect time, I only had to tweak one, one time and hey are both flawless now. I'm really interested in the 7750 chrono accuracy. Regardless, beautiful selection Del

War in good health, you've got a GREAT eye for watches.

Cheers,

Peter

Del

Uh-oh, I assumed you'd seen this one already Peter! :lol:

Thanks for your kind words. :facepalm:

(It runs about 20s slow per day, although I guess that could be regulated out.)