Sign in to follow this  
dfq23

A serendipitous bargain (hopefully)

dfq23

I have had 2 Braun BN10s in the past (a PVD and a steel) and sold both in the never ending chase for that next piece, but recently I have been looking at them again with sellers remorse.

They were down as low as about 110 quid a couple of times last year at amazon but recently they have always been around the normal RRP of £405 (I know as I have been checking nearly every day!)

I was glancing at amazon today while waiting for the kettle to boil and checked it yet again...

New from £405...

Used from £87!!!!

My interest piqued I clicked on it thinking it would prob be in the same condition as a "vintaged" one from the geek or one just back from a mickey service.

Used - good condition

Oh.. yep gonna be rough..

I click on the next link to see the amazon condition assessment...

Warranty missing, some damage to packaging!

Fuck! Now amazon are normally over cautious anyway with their warehouse item descriptions. I have had many things supposedly with damage that have come to me mint so I couldn't add it to my basket quick enough!

I now have to wait till tuesday for it to arrive but even if there is a mark on it I can always call amazon and complain it was not as listed and get some knocked off the price!

It definitely (hopefully) pays to be obsessive/persistent

Edited by dfq23

Waspy

Good catch dude.