Sign in to follow this  
kisomen

Preferred payment option?

kisomen

Hello Girls and Boys,

I'm new to this replica bussiness at all, but I'm scanning almost every day through the forums and the trused dealers sites.

I see that many times the dealers prefers the CreditCard mayment method. It sounds all right, but the processing companies takes a pretty much sum of a money in the transactions, as I get it out from the forum conversation.

I would like to know, especially from the TDs, that do they prefer/accept direct banktransfer? For me it seems more conviniet, but I don't know the other end (the dealers).

Not to mention many dealers gives discount if You want to pay with direct bank transfer as I saw...

I just want your opinion about it.

Thanks in advance

splke

I use Western Union decent discount usually which covers the charges

BadPickle

I use western union, often the TD gives you discount cos you pay the fees, a short stroll to the outlet with a fistful of cash and it's a job well done..... plus exercise so it's a double winner :D

BadApple

Western Union - get the App for your phone and register.....

GenTLe

WU here too. Online and with formula "bank transfer to cash". It takes 3 days to clear the money but it is just 4.9Eur... (in Italy)

kisomen

That's sounds promising guys.

I must admit I thought I would use banktransfer, as I have a premium bankaccount, thus no fee's for the transactions. Western Union is quite expensive here in Hungary.

But probably I have to reconsider my opinion. :)

By the way, I forgot to thanks all of You for the reply. :)

kisomen

Referring to the workout...

I'm travelling daily 8 hours from door to door from home to work and back... thus I have no time for workout. :)

black263

Referring to the workout...

I'm travelling daily 8 hours from door to door from home to work and back... thus I have no time for workout. :)

Yes, I had a car like that once.

kisomen

...but I'm using the train... :D

SuperbMonster

Paypal here. I've always found WU a bit of a grubby affair although I've never tried the app.

kisomen

I would like to know the opinion of the dealers as well. It's seems none goes for the bank transfer... I wouldn't like to use CreditCard payment, as I don't want to let know of my card's datas to not so legal bussiness. :)

kisomen

Who knows where the datas end up... that's my problem. Even though that for internet transactions I use a virtual debit card...

Genius

Try revolut

kisomen

And whats that?

kisomen

Seems interesting... i have to dig myself into this...

BadPickle

...but I'm using the train... :D

are you driving it :lol:

narikaa

What payments does it take?

Diver Dave

Paypal here. I've always found WU a bit of a grubby affair although I've never tried the app.

^^ This. My local WU "office" is a shitty phone sitting in the corner of a dodgy "bodega" with a lousy connection so an idiot in India, who can barely be heard as he asks unintelligible questions, does his best to prevent me from actually sending a hundred dollars to China, as I worry about what communicable diseases the last drug addict had who was drooling on the phone as he begged his mommy for a fiver to buy a nickel bag of dope.

WU is the last ditch way to send money to someone who needs to be bailed out of jail, and that's about it. It sucks for anything else and basically a rip-off of the poorer segments of society who do not have access to usual banking routes.

Their app sucks too.

Nope, good old fashioned Paypal for me. I chose my dealer because Paypal was an accepted method, and haven't looked back since.

Edited by Diver Dave

kisomen

And who is your dealer? Or almost every TD accept it?

Genius

^^ This. My local WU "office" is a shitty phone sitting in the corner of a dodgy "bodega" with a lousy connection so an idiot in India, who can barely be heard as he asks unintelligible questions, does his best to prevent me from actually sending a hundred dollars to China, as I worry about what communicable diseases the last drug addict had who was drooling on the phone as he begged his mommy for a fiver to buy a nickel bag of dope.

WU is the last ditch way to send money to someone who needs to be bailed out of jail, and that's about it. It sucks for anything else and basically a rip-off of the poorer segments of society who do not have access to usual banking routes.

Their app sucks too.

Nope, good old fashioned Paypal for me. I chose my dealer because Paypal was an accepted method, and haven't looked back since.

If you can do paypal that means you probably have either a pc or a smartphone, WU is on the internet too. I've only ever used wu on their website just as easy as paypal and gets you a discount with most TD. The fact you attempted to do it in a scumhole bodega is a little worrying

black263

For me, WU is a 30 second walk to our local corner shop. Cash on the counter and no questions.

Diver Dave
And who is your dealer? Or almost every TD accept it?

Not every one does, and mine claims not to, but does for members here with good reputations. All I can say is to become a known member of the community and things will get easier for you.

Diver Dave

Their app sucks too.

If you can do paypal that means you probably have either a pc or a smartphone, WU is on the internet too. I've only ever used wu on their website just as easy as paypal and gets you a discount with most TD. The fact you attempted to do it in a scumhole bodega is a little worrying

I struggled four different times to get set up on their app, and every time my credit card company security "feature" disallowed the linkage. So I just said fuck it and moved on. PayPal it is.

Your actual mileage may vary... ;-)

SuperbMonster
For me, WU is a 30 second walk to our local corner shop. Cash on the counter and no questions.

Which one? The only one I know of is on Midland Road and I'm not walking down there.