Sign in to follow this  
Ska

What does buying a replica say about you??? Chronocentric knows the answer.... Oh wait.... EPIC FAIL!!!

rober100

What a load of bullshit :wub: People write this kind of shit because they think the watch you wear shows your 'status'. Your mental illness I'd say if you think so or if you spent 10k in a 200$ paperweight. Besides, nowadays almost nobody pay attention to the watch you have on your wrist.

jdoe
What a load of bullshit :wub: People write this kind of shit because they think the watch you wear shows your 'status'. Your mental illness I'd say if you think so or if you spent 10k in a 200$ paperweight.

Actually that is a scientific fact. Check out last issue of the Economist for proof

Besides, nowadays almost nobody pay attention to the watch you have on your wrist.

On the wrist?

myaz

"Poor grasp of value"....good grief. Actually paying over 20K (US dollars) for your average Breguet is proof of lack of grasp. Oh wait, they have hand polished inside corner bevels on the bridges. Doesn't that make them even more acurate?

solkryssare
Thats why I bought a gen. Finally I fell like I belong.....

Sol, a gen will make no difference, your missus told us your pecker be short...:P

It's all about width. :D

Yeah but thanks to alw at least it's perfectly clean!

:rofl:

I have my own professional cleaning service. It might not be up to the standards here but at least it's cheap.......wait.......no its not! Alw you got a pm....

slkylucifer

I owned a genuine Rolex watch too but switched to RWG after I realised that I can command the same level of respect from my peers by spending a few hundred dollars on a good quality rep than spending thousands of dollars on the real thing. Let's do a simple calculation:

$5000 Rolex - Level 8/10 respect

$300 good quality Rolex replica - Level 8/10 respect

plus I still have $4700 spare change left.

From an economical point of view, we are achieving:

Allocative efficiency - A type of economic efficiency in which an economy produce only those types of goods and services that are more desirable in the society and also in high demand. Our trusted dealers seem to fit the description here.

and we as consumers are achieving utility maximization, an economics concept that, when making a purchase decision, a consumer attempts to get the greatest value possible from expenditure of least amount of money. His or her objective is to maximise the total value derived from the money available.

We are just merely abiding by the law of economics, nothing wrong at all!

James.

woah necro-bump :lol:

trksh-bzr

I like that we have no comraderie, but that is comming from chronocemetary.com :rofl:

dejavu157

I need a cold shower to huddle in the corner and cry..