Sign in to follow this  
Sticker

Hi to all members

Sticker

Just a few lines, to say Hi to all members on this Forum. I live in South Wales in the UK and have been lurking in the background for the last 6 months or so and have found your advice extremely helpful. I also enjoy the banter and dry humour that is hidden within some of the messages! Using your Trusted Dealer site, I purchased 4 x low priced replicas from Silix-Prime. The watches were a Rolex Day-date, a Rolex Datejust, one Breightling and an Omega Speedmaster. I ordered them using PayPal, on 14th March, Jee confirmed on 15th with photos. They were posted on 21st and given my Tracking number and they arrived on the 29th. Brilliant! What a pleasure Jee is to deal with. Very polite and considerate, even though I was only spending around £120 GBP. For the price, the watches are excellent and all work well. Do not have a working camera at the moment, so am unable to post photos, sorry. Will purchase higher quality replicas next time. I can definitely recommend Silix-Prime. Many thanks, Mike.

trailboss99

Hi Mike, welcome to RWG.

Great to see a happy beginning to your collection. Now, cut up your credit card :lmao2:

Col.

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :lmao2:

Nisv

Well then, you're no noob, that's for sure :lol:

Welcome, thanks for sharing :lmao2:

Balad1

Great to have you join us Sticker; please jump right into posting and sharing.

One thing though... the UK RWG cartel always sticks together and wins when we have polls on RWG.

As a price of your membership you most vote USA on all polls.

Del

Hello and welcome :thepianohasbeendrinking:

Congrats on your new watches!

nuker

waitin for pics mate, and congratulations of course!

Sticker
Just a few lines, to say Hi to all members on this Forum. I live in South Wales in the UK and have been lurking in the background for the last 6 months or so and have found your advice extremely helpful. I also enjoy the banter and dry humour that is hidden within some of the messages! Using your Trusted Dealer site, I purchased 4 x low priced replicas from Silix-Prime. The watches were a Rolex Day-date, a Rolex Datejust, one Breightling and an Omega Speedmaster. I ordered them using PayPal, on 14th March, Jee confirmed on 15th with photos. They were posted on 21st and given my Tracking number and they arrived on the 29th. Brilliant! What a pleasure Jee is to deal with. Very polite and considerate, even though I was only spending around £120 GBP. For the price, the watches are excellent and all work well. Do not have a working camera at the moment, so am unable to post photos, sorry. Will purchase higher quality replicas next time. I can definitely recommend Silix-Prime. Many thanks, Mike.

Sticker

Many thanks all, for your warm welcome and Balad1, I will give your suggestion a great deal of thought! I will more than likely have to purchase a few more watches and hope I can rely on this forums help and advice on certain models that have taken my fancy!. Once again, many thanks S'ticker.

Matlow

Hi :) I'm new too but I'm addicted to the forum already and have already ordered a Rolex GMT Master II just waiting for it to come!

KBH
Hi :lol: I'm new too but I'm addicted to the forum already and have already ordered a Rolex GMT Master II just waiting for it to come!

Well, welcome to both of you!

Fiddo

Hello Sticker and Matlow! :lol:

Welcome!

sjb

Hi Mike,& welcome

NFleischer

Howdy and welcome. Sooner or later you're going to want to post some pix. You can get a cheapo digital camera for about

$100.