Sign in to follow this  
Panfans

Finding my first PAM

Panfans

hey guys ,

hello,my friends, just finding my first pam 177/111/005 (sapphire crystal with colorless AR coated)

anyone knows where can it be found ? waited for around one month already :(

lots of thanks,

PF :lol:

Del

Hello :lol:

The 005 and 177 PAMs are still out of stock as far as I know - I've been tracking them too. However, I just picked-up a PAM 318 from ReplicaMake, which is basically the 005 as a special edition called Brooklyn Bridge. It has the colourless AR and superlume and looks exactly like a 005 from the front - only the caseback is different.

They had three left when I placed my order last week so you might be lucky and get one of the remaining two if they haven't gone yet :(

Panfans

The 005 and 177 PAMs are still out of stock as far as I know - I've been tracking them too. However, I just picked-up a PAM 318 from ReplicaMake, which is basically the 005 as a special edition called Brooklyn Bridge. It has the colourless AR and superlume and looks exactly like a 005 from the front - only the caseback is different.

They had three left when I placed my order last week so you might be lucky and get one of the remaining two if they haven't gone yet :(

thanks bro , will pm mary to ask

Del

ReplicaMake - it's Lay you need to contact :band:

Panfans

yes Lay, thanks for reminding , how much is it ? thanks del !

Del

yes Lay, thanks for reminding , how much is it ? thanks del !

Here's the link here

Panfans

thank del :lol:

stormcrow > i just can afford a rep one

Panfans

email sent, just wait for seller's reply :P