Sign in to follow this  
gottahaverolex

RWG North East US GTG!!!!!

gottahaverolex

Ok fellas, I tried this a few years ago when I lived on these boards but I was pretty much all alone in the North East and it never happened. Now that it seems I have plenty of company I'd like to try to plan a get together for anyone in PA, MD, NY, NJ etc. Does this interest any of you? I've always felt kinda left out when I see members having GTG's and none of them are remotely close that I could attend so I want to have one of my own. Watches, food, beverages, cars....whatever! So theres lots of notice we could do it in May or June. Hell, we can even do it at my house! Fuck it! Let me know what you guys think!

Edited by gottahaverolex

Balad1
Ok fellas, I tried this a few years ago when I lived on these boards but I was pretty much all alone in the North East and it never happened. Now that it seems I have plenty of company I'd like to try to plan a get together for anyone in PA, MD, NY, NJ etc. Does this interest any of you? I've always felt kinda left out when I see members having GTG's and none of them are remotely close that I could attend so I want to have one of my own. Watches, food, beverages, cars....whatever! So theres lots of notice we could do it in May or June. Hell, we can even do it at my house! Fuck it! Let me know what you guys think!

For this event I wish I still lived in Elkton, Maryland; I'd be there in a minute.

MikeMcNair

i'm there!!!

gottahaverolex
i'm there!!!

I knew you would be bro!

edwelly

I am in Louisville, KY so that's a little too far for me. Sorry.

sugaray

I live in PA, so depending upon the day im there

kolchak

Need to visit my brother in York Pa soon so I'd try to make it because this group might need some adult (over 40) supervision!

boneyjr

well, I am in philly... so keep me posted