habym

SCAM: watchescosy.com

habym

As a newbie, I did read the check list before ordering a clone... 

Consequently, I was scammed by Watches Cosy 

I ordered this(admin edit - link removed - please don't link to scammers) 

and I received a quartz (not automatic as advertised), incorrect case size (47, not 45mm as advertised) with poorly positioned indexes.

I contacted Lisa from Watches Cosy several times about the issue but I got no answer from her.

Why Am I posting this? Two reasons: to punish myself and as an alert to other newbies like me.

Glaude

You mean you didn't read the check list.

At least you received a watch ... 

To be fair, before coming on RWG I almost made the same mistake as you on the exact same site.

I was looking at that : (admin edit: scammer link removed)

now with what I know, I can't stop to think how stupid I was to believe that such a rep could exist and at this price !

The thing is, they are well ranked on Google when looking for rep.

McGilli

Ha!

That - is the very same website I was looking at and almost ordered from before I found RWG too! The website is well done - and it really sucked me in. Kid in a candy store style. My buddy Lerxst was in town then - and I even showed him the website saying check out all these great replicas!!! Hahaha.

Fast learners luckily.

Rx4Time

Post a picture of the beautiful piece you received from them! 

Xpletiv

Post it up!

I was hoping it was like a drink cosy, a little bumper case to protect yer watch.

Not.

PicasoX

I got scammed by Watches Cosy too, I paid extra for a Swiss movement before they shipped I sent an email to confirm it was actually a Swiss movement and they replied, "is best Chinese Movement", so I said I want a refund.

That was over a month ago, they don't even answer my emails anymore. I initiated a charge dispute with my bank, I got the money back while they are investigating but it's not permanent until the investigation is over.

Glad I did not accept the 20% offer to pay with Western Union, it's clear now that I would never see that money again once watchescosy got their slimy little hands on it.

I noticed the other day that watchescosy.com was shut down by a court order for selling counterfeit goods, then the next day I saw they opened the up the site under watchescozy.net instead.

I want to warn everyone about this watchescozy.com, I want to trash their name so anyone who searches google finds out what they really are.

Edited by PicasoX

PicasoX

I noticed the other day that watchescosy.com was shut down by a court order for selling counterfeit goods, then the next day I saw they opened the up the site under watchescozy.net instead.

I never got what I ordered, and though they kept promising a refund and apologizing for the delay, 6 weeks later they still have not refunded the payment, so I opened a charge dispute with my bank and got the money back that way.

I read other places that they substitute cheaper items than are advertised, or the watch doesn't look anywhere near the quality displayed in the photos.

I want to warn everyone about this watchescozy.com, I want to trash their name so anyone who searches google finds out what they really are.

Reason of review: Got Ripped off!.

Monetary Loss: $350.

Preferred solution: Full refund.

I didn't like: Stole my money, Kept promising a refund and apologizing for the delay.