Sign in to follow this  
wombosi

Cheap Parnis dealer

wombosi

I'm looking for the cheapest way to source a small amount of Parnis homages.

I usually just watch and enter auctions on ebay, which most of the time results in a Parnis homage for under $ 50.

However, if there is a good dealer which offers Parnis homages for a fixed price which is equal or slightly higher than auction prices, this would save me some hassle.

Therefore I would like to ask you guys the following: could you recommend a particular dealer? Or should I just keep entering auctions?

I've got some experience with Manbuisji, but prefer another dealer if possible.

Thanks again guys!

Member X

I would stick to ebay sniping (do you use a snipe program? I recommend justsnipe.com or myibay.com ;)) as I've not seen the Parnis stuff from dealers or websites anywhere near the price of a good auction result B)

wombosi

Thanks for the advice X. I currently do not use a snipe program. Sounds like it could be worth checking that out!

Member X

Just stick in the max you want to pay excluding postage, set it up (I think myibay has to have a box ticked to confirm it's going to snipe) and forget about it! Then you either get a pleasant surprise or you don't get drawn into paying more than you wanted to B)

Justsnipe has a 5 per week limit unless you pay, reset on friday, but myibay is limitless! (but does require your actual ebay password, whereas justsnipe doesn't, IIRC ;))

I've had no trouble with either!

wombosi
...but does require your actual ebay password, whereas justsnipe doesn't, IIRC :kinkythegayviking:)

I just tried to register at justsnipe.com, but they DO seem to need your Ebay id and password?

Entering that information on another site than Ebay kinda feels like giving your bankcard including its pincode to a random stranger...

Balad1
...but does require your actual ebay password, whereas justsnipe doesn't, IIRC :kinkythegayviking:)

I just tried to register at justsnipe.com, but they DO seem to need your Ebay id and password?

Entering that information on another site than Ebay kinda feels like giving your bankcard including its pincode to a random stranger...

True but they can't snipe bid on your behalf without it. I've used them for 3-4 years with no problem. Maybe 500 transactions.

sarkazz

Try dajiwatch.com. After you register, you got better prices. Don't know if they will be low enough for you. I bought 1 from that guy, a 1 DSSD from etrade on ebay recently, but it was 109 so not on the cheap side.

turnipz

I use gixen, its free. Just make sure you change your paypal password to something different than your ebay password.

JohnG

If you don't want to buy on eBay, or want watches that aren't listed, use Jackson Tse, he can get ANY Parnis, and has the best fixed prices around, bar none.

jameo210369

As above, Jackson is the man to deal with.

http://www.jacksontse.com/

sarkazz
use Jackson Tse, he can get ANY Parnis

Not ANY. DSSD sterile with ETA is GHOST, only helenarou and etrade on ebay seems to have it.

JohnG
use Jackson Tse, he can get ANY Parnis

Not ANY. DSSD sterile with ETA is GHOST, only helenarou and etrade on ebay seems to have it.

That's not a Parnis.

KeNnY
That's not a Parnis.

They write on every watch, that is sterile, that it is PARNIS :)

JohnG
That's not a Parnis.

They write on every watch, that is sterile, that it is PARNIS ;)

:)

sarkazz
That's not a Parnis.

But he has tons of sterile watches too. Just not that particular one.

JohnG

Yeah, but OP asked about PARNIS watches...

Imagen086-1.jpg

dingle
Yeah, but OP asked about PARNIS watches...

Imagen086-1.jpg

:)