greg_r

Welcome RWI Refugees

Kvinal2

I don’t want to sell but I MUST buy lol. Buying to get hands on a modded sub in USA. 

whydontyou
1 minute ago, Kvinal2 said:

I don’t want to sell but I MUST buy lol. Buying to get hands on a modded sub in USA. 

I wanna buy tooooooooooooooo!!

SuperLory

are we there yet ? I need to sell

• Like 1

Robse1

Calm down folks, time to breath and watch-detox :armadillo:

Kvinal2

50 posts is a lot when I’m not friendly guy haha. I have plenty of money though does that help?

Raxel

Came here from RWI hoping to see the m2m section, buuuut sadly I need to meet requirements: Why can't we have a hyperlink to kind of.....verify me? That would help the forum's retention of users from RWI?"

Website isn't user friendly and sales rules are hard to find for new users. This website would be a lot more user friendly if the message bot linked the rules, and other important documents: The programmer knows how to insert twitter and use escapes for symbols such as & * and such so you don't get xssed or injected with remote runs. So...why can't they do that?

Edited by Raxel
Added

Raxel

Can you remove this post please

Edited by Raxel

GingerApple
On 28/07/2022 at 17:35, Raxel said:

Can you remove this post please

¿ǝsɐǝld sɹoɹɹǝ lɐɔᴉʇɐɯɯɐɹƃ/ƃuᴉllǝds ɹoɟ ʇsod sᴉɥʇ ʞɔǝɥɔ noʎ uɐɔ 'spoW ʎǝH

˙ʞɹoʍ ǝɯos op oʇ pǝǝu sʞɔnɟ ʎzɐl ǝsǝɥ┴ ¡sopnʞ

˙punoɹɐ spoW ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉssoq ǝɹ,noʎ ʎpɐǝɹlɐ puɐ oƃɐ sǝʇnuᴉɯ ǝʌᴉɟ pǝuᴉoɾ noʎ 'ǝpnp

• Like 2

BadPickle
39 minutes ago, Raxel said:

Came here from RWI hoping to see the m2m section, buuuut sadly I need to meet requirements: Why can't we have a hyperlink to kind of.....verify me? That would help the forum's retention of users from RWI?"

Website isn't user friendly and sales rules are hard to find for new users. This website would be a lot more user friendly if the message bot linked the rules, and other important documents: The programmer knows how to insert twitter and use escapes for symbols such as & * and such so you don't get xssed or injected with remote runs. So...why can't they do that?

:finger:

you don’t have to stay dickhead, 

• Like 6

Raxel
17 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Dude, you joined five minutes ago and already you're bossing the Mods around.

Kudos! These lazy fucks need to do some work.

Hey Mods, can you check this post for spelling/grammatical errors please?

Didn't say mods directly, referred to the developer: The person who created the automessage bot said nothing of rules, besides that limits are explained within Sales rules: CTL+F search for Sales rules and can't find it. 

a developer and a moderator are very far apart: one programs, one moderates. 

Happily, users within the Chatbox were able to provide the place with the "rules". which is called New members start here under the new members/introductions: https://www.rwg.bz/board/inde...ic/4-new-members-start-here/ 

Edited by Raxel

onzenuub
1 hour ago, Raxel said:

Everything you need can be found here: 

• Like 3

Robse1

RWG is not RWI keep your head low Raxel. This ist not how this works. You should be lucky to be invited here during the waiting Time. :lolcina:

• Like 3

Slimjim69

Thank you for having us over!

Hospitality will go both ways I suppose

gran
2 hours ago, Raxel said:

Kim-Kardashian-Dont-Be-So-Dramatic.gif?w

Ghostrider

Wow…….can we go a weekend with drama?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fall1n1

With us RWI guys? No way!

DiggerOfWatches
11 hours ago, onzenuub said:

Everything you need can be found here: 

Best post I've found in my short time over here...

Think I'll stay awhile 

tucker
12 hours ago, Robse1 said:

RWG is not RWI keep your head low Raxel. This ist not how this works. You should be lucky to be invited here during the waiting Time. :lolcina:

Even I’m on my best behavior on RWG and have always  appreciated the hospitality. 

• Like 4

Asovo9

So, what happen  to RWI now? It's been down all day.

QueTip
22 minutes ago, tucker said:

Even I’m on my best behavior on RWG and have always  appreciated the hospitality. 

And that's a rare occurrence. 

8 minutes ago, Asovo9 said:

So, what happen  to RWI now? It's been down all day.

You didn't read the countless emails and updates on RWI over the last week or so? Migration. Will be back on Monday if all goes right. 

whydontyou

C'mon guys, I wanna buy too..just like someone of you want to sell!!

But in Italy (specially elderly people) we say "add'a passà a nuttat"..that means "the night will pass"..meaning that we have to patiently wait.

C'mon deat watch-aholic, we can do it!!

Dharma

Uhm....i started my forum's life on RWG in 2013.....my avatar is still my old (sigh) car steering wheel ; it's nice to go back basics every now and then ;-)

mrln

Hello! I am also one of the RWI guests. Thanks for the hospitality! :)

Edited by mrln

GingerApple

˙sɹǝʞuɐʍ ɟo ɥɔunq 'ǝsɐɥd ƃuᴉlʇʇoq ǝɥʇ pǝssɐd ʇǝƃ ʇ,upᴉp I ʎlpɐS

˙sǝᴉllɐ lɐʎol ʇsoɯ ǝɥʇ puɐ spuǝᴉɹɟ ɟo ʇsǝsolɔ ǝɥʇ ɥʇᴉʍ pǝllᴉɟ 'ǝɟᴉl ɹoɟ ʎɹɐnʇɔuɐs ɐ sǝɯoɔǝq ʎluǝppns qnd ǝɯosɹɐǝɟ ʇɐɥʇ 'llǝM ¿pǝʇdǝɔɔɐ ǝɯoɔǝq noʎ ɟᴉ 'ʇnq ƃᴉq 'ʇnq

˙pǝlʇʇoq ʇǝƃ ʎluᴉɐʇɹǝɔ ʇsoɯlɐ llᴉʍ noʎ 'ǝuᴉl ɟo ʇno dǝʇs noʎ ɟᴉ puɐ ǝƃɐnƃuɐl ǝlqᴉsuǝɥǝɹdɯoɔuᴉ uɐ uᴉ noʎ ʇnoqɐ ɹǝʇʇnɯ ʎǝɥʇ ;ɹᴉɐ ǝɥʇ uᴉ ǝɔuǝloᴉʌ ǝɥʇ ǝʇsɐʇ uɐɔ noʎ ;noʎ ʇɐ ǝɹɐʇs oʇ sdoʇs qnd ǝɹᴉʇuǝ ǝɥʇ ;sʇuǝɯǝuǝʇ ʍoƃsɐlפ ǝɥʇ uᴉ qnd slɐɔol ɐ oʇuᴉ ƃuᴉʞlɐʍ ɹǝƃuɐɹʇs ɐ ǝʞᴉl sᴉ IMɹ ɯoɹɟ פMɹ ƃuᴉʇᴉsᴉΛ

• Like 5

KruisingKhaos95
10 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Visiting RWG from RWI is like a stranger walking into a locals pub in the Glasgow tenements; the entire pub stops to stare at you; you can taste the violence in the air; they mutter about you in an incomprehensible language and if you step out of line, you will almost certainly get bottled.

But, big but, if you become accepted? Well, that fearsome pub suddenly becomes a sanctuary for life, filled with the closest of friends and the most loyal allies.

Sadly I didn't get passed the bottling phase, bunch of wankers.

Fair few pubs round my way like this, they're always the best ones! Well the ones you aren't glassed in are....