Sign in to follow this  
texski

ReplicaWatchCentral.com?

texski

I am on the verge of ordering my first replica, but am haunted by this site. It listed many sights that are scams, and some of the Trusted Dealers on this site are on that list. I am wanting to order from one of the trusted dealers on this site. They are $135 less than the cartels. It is a Breit Evo, ULT V3, and everything seems to be the same except the case size . . . 44 x 17.5 vs 42.5 x 16.5. The gen is 43.7 x 17.1

Any information on ReplicaWatchCentral.com?

Thanks,

Mike

jdoe

I believe it is a scam site warning about "scam" sites.

Rather ingenious if you think about it.

Edited by jdoe

dingle

I believe that site was created by a wannabe dealer....:)

he actual wants you to pay for a trusted dealers list......:thud:

The trusted dealers listed here are such. Read the reviews from actual buyers/members here and you will see the truth.

check the 'newbie' link in my signature and welcome to the nuthouse :)

texski

Feeling much better now. Thanks Guys!

BTW What's the holiday in China, and how long will it last?

dingle
Feeling much better now. Thanks Guys!

BTW What's the holiday in China, and how long will it last?

I believe till 4/12......not for certain tho

JohnG

That is Fakemaster's site. Fucking Doofus. :)

Luthier

There's no holidays in April, but on May 1st, The Day of Proletariate fuckwits. It's about a week long.

If you're talking about Canton Fair - it's in GZ only, and it's from April 14 to May 4th.

dingle
That is Fakemaster's site. Fucking Doofus. :thud:

I did not want to name names.....:)

Mreplica and Replicamake are on an extended "Tomb-Sweeping Day" holiday I suppose.....:)

texski

So what's the point of his site?

jdoe

Dealers Guide

I have put together a guide to quality, honest sellers I consider it safe to buy from.

These are dealers I have bought from and continue to buy from having a positive experience every time.

You can download the guide by clicking the download button below. Downloading the guide costs $8 (updating, running the site and weeding out the scam sites takes a lot of time and work, its a reflection of my work and an investment in the time you will save searching for a quality replica source).

:imok:

Edited by jdoe

David543
:picard::imok:

ZellerFTW
I am on the verge of ordering my first replica, but am haunted by this site. It listed many sights that are scams, and some of the Trusted Dealers on this site are on that list. I am wanting to order from one of the trusted dealers on this site. They are $135 less than the cartels. It is a Breit Evo, ULT V3, and everything seems to be the same except the case size . . . 44 x 17.5 vs 42.5 x 16.5. The gen is 43.7 x 17.1

Brah, if they tell you that the trusted dealers are a scam site then their site is bullshit.

I've ordered from three trusted dealers on here. I am a noob myself. I can tell you that the trusted dealers here are legit as can be. Just got some QC pics this evening and have approved them for shipment. Great bunch of folks these trusted dealers.

dingle

to get your $8 for the trusted dealers list.......

greg_r
... The Day of Proletariate fuckwits. It's about a week long.

Okay Luth - you owe me another new keyboard - there's coffee all over this one.

:D:rofl:;):rofl::rofl::rofl:

greg_r

Having managed to stop laughing at "The Day Of Proletariat Fuckwits" (thanks, Luth - I needed a good laugh ;) )....

Ding is right - replicawatchcentral is a scam site of sorts. The last copy of the list I saw just had a random and hopelessly out of date listing of rep sites - some scammers, some not. The guy who owns that domain appears to be the same idiot that used to own a now-deceased rep forum (replica-watch-scams) and managed to gain an unenviable reputation for fuckwittery, bullshit and talking to himself. A real piece of work...

If replicawatchcentral tells you that the sky is blue, I'd advise you to go outside and check. Seriously. :D

As far as the trusted dealers here, go, I'd suggest reading the reviews and, if needed, asking others on the board. That's the advantage of a forum rather than some self-proclaimed 'expert' - you can actually talk to folks who've bought from these dealers themselves and make up your mind from there. FWIW we constantly monitor our trusted dealers and if they caused lots of problems, they'd be out on their ear (for one thing, I have little desire to spend half my day trying to sort out disputes! :rofl: ).

JohnG
Having managed to stop laughing at "The Day Of Proletariat Fuckwits" (thanks, Luth - I needed a good laugh :D )....

Ding is right - replicawatchcentral is a scam site of sorts. The last copy of the list I saw just had a random and hopelessly out of date listing of rep sites - some scammers, some not. The guy who owns that domain appears to be the same idiot that used to own a now-deceased rep forum (replica-watch-scams) and managed to gain an unenviable reputation for fuckwittery, bullshit and talking to himself. A real piece of work...

I forgot that Fakemaster used to talk to himself on RWS. :rofl: It was Thor talking to Admin. Admin talking with Fakemaster, then Fakemaster talking with Thor. And they werre ALL Fakey. And all just to make the place not look like a morgue. That was fucking classic. :rofl: :rofl:

I wonder how many people have actually bought that stupid list?

dingle
Having managed to stop laughing at "The Day Of Proletariat Fuckwits" (thanks, Luth - I needed a good laugh :rofl: )....

I forgot that Fakemaster used to talk to himself on RWS. :rofl: It was Thor talking to Admin. Admin talking with Fakemaster, then Fakemaster talking with Thor. And they werre ALL Fakey. And all just to make the place not look like a morgue. That was fucking classic. :rofl: :rofl:

any screenshots? :D

JohnG
Having managed to stop laughing at "The Day Of Proletariat Fuckwits" (thanks, Luth - I needed a good laugh :rofl: )....

any screenshots? :D

None of the Fakemaster/Reptron/Admin/Thor conversations, but I do have the one below from RWGjr... Background, on the old forum, I made a fake fakemaster id and for the avatar I hotlinked HIS avatar, which was in turn hosted in his photobucket account. He didn't like this, so thinking he was very smart, he made a copy of his avatar, replaced his avatar with the copy, deleted the original, modded it to what you see below, and uploaded it with the same file name as original. As a result, my fake fakemaster's avatar became the one below, which appears to disparage JB (johnnyboy) while his looked the same as always... - the idea being to get me in trouble with our only mod.

HOWEVER, smarty pants forgot that he used the same photobucket link for his avatar at RWGjr, so I took a screenie over there and sent it to JB (who had said WTF? when he saw "my" new avatar and demanded an explanation).

This was the event that was the straw that broke the camel's back and lead to the famous "Judgement Day" thread in which we got to vote on whether to ban Flakey, or not. The vote was weighted according to post count, so that the army of Fakey noob disciples were given little weight, and Dave's vote pretty much sealed the deal.

Good times. :rofl:

Here's the screenie of Fakey's avatar that he lied and said was MINE. :rofl:

stupididiiot.jpg

dingle

great stuff john :lol:

bme

John, you don't have the Fakey with a bang on the head thread do you? You know the total gobbledegook post.

greg_r

bme: actually that's around here somewhere if you mean the one he posted at RWI (there were so many bangs on the head, though, so if you meant one of the others... :lol:)

Edit: here it is: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=1515

John: you missed one. Don't forget RepTron. There were occasional three and four-way conversations at RWS between that lot. I've heard of multiple personality disorder, but jesus! :bcake:

bme

Thanks Greg........quite a card old Flakey is!!!

Is he still the doyen of rep collecting over at RWI I think it is.

greg_r
Thanks Greg........quite a card old Flakey is!!!

Is he still the doyen of rep collecting over at RWI I think it is.

Nope - he hangs out in the shoutbox there but he rarely posts any more - last was in February.

JohnG

That RWI post is worth reposting again, here:

Posted by Flakemaster at RWI:

Please exuse me. My cinorehension skull a Non exitent recently had an accident. An old ladiy in a gpsspiyal gown was wondeing through the streets of Five Points. Several cars aimed for her by missed. I atopped mine to block traffix and got out As I approachedhe I ooked ro the left. Thee was a cae doing 50 heading right towards us. I followed my training and ppulled her to th groud with herlansing in topThe car kepr going. But shw qas sadw. I on te other habs broke my wrist anss collarbone, Tey treated me wit NO painkilers AS IS NORMAL fr a hospital.Anyway I did get a presxription fr somethinh caledd Aben 20,g.Itook onw last niht but it did not work. I callls then ans they told me to take another. So that was a roral of 40mg. c

I am stil not asleep. 35 hours now. But the pills a causinh a reactin of some kind. The floor is moving, The keybaod is rearranging itsef. So are the words on thr screen. My remote comtro; is shimmuinh accrossthe tabe. And the seams from my desk are riging up like string trying yo wra thrmswlvsqrounf my neckaccompanied by a voice that is saying 'Go ahead. No one wants you here anymore'

I am seeing double of everything. pprknobs,glasses om the table. If I don'y grabb te ghost one then I miss the real one which resulted in spillinh hoy coffee down my arm. It' fetting worse and I don'y know what to do. I'm starting to lose control of my legs.I on't know how much longer I will be ale to type Byt maybe somone coud keep n eye on me here.

Hopefully I am potig the mesage rught. Te preview and send buttons gave blended togrthr

SteveS1221

I've been dealing with two "trusted dealers" and have had nothing but issues. Go figure