Logixa

Transit times from China to western Europe

Logixa

Hi all, I was wondering if anybody else is experiencing larger delays then usual with the shipments between the west of Europe and China. I know that its te holiday periods but somehow orders that I made later then my watches are already here. 

I've read on rwi that some other people are experiencing delays with shipment to Germany and UK so I wonder who else has this 

BadPickle

In my experience, 6 days to 2 months, at this time of year it’s nearer to 2 months, 

i just got a sub from trusty took 4weeks 

J.S.

It’s normal at this time of year. Postal offices are swamped with holliday gifts sent out.

Logixa

Wow 2 months is crazy! The other weird thing is that a shipment from Scandinavia is also taking the same time as from China haha guess they are first sending it China and then back here haha

Khronos

So 2 months it is. Haha.

johnlogan

I have experienced all from 10 days to 9 weeks. EMS was 7 days for door/door. Regular was 11 days postoffice / postoffice right before x-mas to Norwayland. 

dorian1285

nearly 3 weeks and still waiting...

DocThor

Best advice I can give is last order time is end of October and first end of February. November, December, January and almost the whole February are no good when you're a tad bit nervous ;)

...sent with wooden drums via Tupperware.