Serkan

First watch, could use and would like some help.

Serkan

Hey guys, First of all this is my first time here and would like to thank the people that made this available and you people that are spending your time and knowledge reading this. :) 

I have been thinking for a while of what watch I should get. At first I wanted to go for the Rolex Submariner "Hulk" (116610). But I have seen the watch with the new "lugs" and think that watch would be too big for me since I have a pretty small wrist.
Now the older Submariner's got my attention (16610) , particularly the "kermit" and classic full black edition. However since I want the best version that's available I'm looking for some help. I have been doing some research and found that JF makes some of the better 16610's. I have contacted Perfect Clones about this and he also confirmed this. So my question is who makes the best  6610 Submariner? Should I stick with the JF submariner? Price isn't really a problem as long as it isn't over the top. Would like to hear your opinions. Happy Christmas and thanks in advance!

Kind regards

Raddave

JF are supposed to be pretty good , id go for it ..

BabaNJ

"So my question is who makes the best Submariner?" 

That's a million dollar question which is yet to be answered. I suggest you ask this question in every sub section of the forum as it's has not been asked enough times already. 

Serkan
36 minutes ago, Raddave said:

JF are supposed to be pretty good , id go for it ..

Thought so as well. Just wanted to hear some opinions.

22 minutes ago, BabaNJ said:

"So my question is who makes the best Submariner?" 

That's a million dollar question which is yet to be answered. I suggest you ask this question in every sub section of the forum as it's has not been asked enough times already. 

22 minutes ago, BabaNJ said:

Yeah I understand it sounds like a stupid question, but I searched trough this forum and I've realized a few things:

1. Most recent topics are related to the new Submariner (with the bigger lugs) which I'm not too fond of as I've already explained.
2. A lot of people talk about "Noob maker" watches which as far as I know only produce the new sub's.
3. When it comes down to the 16610 Submariner a lot of people talk about this ''TC", which apparently has been out of the game.

Edited by Serkan

Raddave

JF is from what i hear, next best thing to TC 

Serkan
1 minute ago, Raddave said:

JF is from what i hear, next best thing to TC 

Sounds good. But to be sure, it isn't possible to get TC watches trough TD's right?
Also thanks for you fast replies, appreciate it!

Replica01

JF is a great option for your first rep. TC is only available via M2M sales on fora like this one.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5321 met Tapatalk

BadPickle
3 hours ago, Serkan said:

Sounds good. But to be sure, it isn't possible to get TC watches trough TD's right?

TC was a guy who made 16610 sub reps (amoungst others) and sold them directly to customers, but doesn’t do it anymore , JF pretty much makes the next best thing which is available through most TD’s on the list, or there’s a BP one for considerably less $$$$ but ain’t a patch on the JF  

its a tightrope pal 

McGilli
4 hours ago, Serkan said:

Contacting the TD's is free - so - I'd suggest contacting a few different ones with your question and see what replies you get, just to be sure. Sounds like you're going about it the right way though, good luck.

Serkan

Thanks for all the feedback folks. I will contact different TD's as suggested by McGilli. However since I'm from Holland  (EU) my choices are limited since I don't want to get in trouble with customs. Perfect Clones offers to send it trough the UK which is nice for me. I'm pretty sure I will go for JF version. Will post some pictures when I get QC pic's.

BM284

Just for your info - you can't post QC pictures - there's a thread on that somewhere on the forum. However when your happy with what you order and revive the watch feel free to post pictures of your watch and a little review :thumbsup:

Serkan
7 minutes ago, Boomoo284 said:

Just for your info - you can't post QC pictures - there's a thread on that somewhere on the forum. However when your happy with what you order and revive the watch feel free to post pictures of your watch and a little review :thumbsup:

Ah okay, good to know, thanks for the heads up. I'll make sure to post some pictures when I receive it then.

hichem El mediouni

salut les gars je suis de France et j'aimerais commander une rolex submariner 116610 chez perfect clones et j’hésite entre entre le V7 de NF et JF quelle est le meilleur repésentant et qui a le meilleures cyclope merci de vos réponses

tripdog123
5 minutes ago, hichem El mediouni said:

salut les gars je suis de France et j'aimerais commander une rolex submariner 116610 chez perfect clones et j’hésite entre entre le V7 de NF et JF quelle est le meilleur repésentant et qui a le meilleures cyclope merci de vos réponses

Ils ne parlent que l'anglais ici. 

Qui a le meilleur cyclope - ça veut dire quoi exactement ?

hichem El mediouni

désolé je ne parle pas l'anglais cyclope d’après google traduction c'est "cyclops" 

sorry cyclops 

hab3z

JF makes 2 versions of the kermit btw. The first with the rehaut engraving (which I own) and the second without the rehaut engraving.
The rehaut engraving is the "rolexrolexrolex" engraving on the inside wall of the case.From what I understand, a lot of members were unhappy with this rehaut engraving so they pressured JF into making a version without the rehaut engraving. I personally don't see anything wrong with what I have but whichever version you pick up, will be up to you.
I'm sure more knowledgeable members would chip in here about what kind of kermit is period correct etc because I'm not a big enough expert to have this information at the tip of my fingertips. Hehe.
But I'm pretty happy with the kermit from JF. One of the best reps I've bought to date and I've bought a good few.

Cheers and happy holidays!

hichem El mediouni
11 hours ago, hab3z said:

JF fait 2 versions du kermit btw. Le premier avec la gravure rehaut (que je possède) et le second sans la gravure rehaut.
La gravure rehaut est la gravure "rolexrolexrolex" sur la paroi intérieure de l'étui. D'après ce que je comprends, beaucoup de membres étaient mécontents de cette gravure rehaut alors ils ont fait pression sur JF pour faire une version sans la gravure rehaut. Personnellement, je ne vois rien de mal avec ce que j'ai, mais quelle que soit la version que vous choisirez, cela dépendra de vous.
Je suis sûr que des membres plus compétents vous expliqueront quel type de kermit est correct, etc., parce que je ne suis pas assez expert pour avoir cette information à portée de la main. Hehe.
Mais je suis plutôt content du kermit de JF. L'un des meilleurs représentants que j'ai achetés à ce jour et je

Bravo et bonnes fêtes!

Merci pour ta réponse cousin JF et meilleur que NF pour le submariner selon toi

Serkan
11 hours ago, hab3z said:

JF makes 2 versions of the kermit btw. The first with the rehaut engraving (which I own) and the second without the rehaut engraving.
The rehaut engraving is the "rolexrolexrolex" engraving on the inside wall of the case.From what I understand, a lot of members were unhappy with this rehaut engraving so they pressured JF into making a version without the rehaut engraving. I personally don't see anything wrong with what I have but whichever version you pick up, will be up to you.
I'm sure more knowledgeable members would chip in here about what kind of kermit is period correct etc because I'm not a big enough expert to have this information at the tip of my fingertips. Hehe.
But I'm pretty happy with the kermit from JF. One of the best reps I've bought to date and I've bought a good few.

Cheers and happy holidays!

Thank you for this answer. I was also looking on getting the version with the rehaut engraving. Don't know what's wrong with it, but as you said, maybe someone with more knowledge could explain us. May I ask which TD you got your JF from? Also is there something you're unhappy about? 

Happy holidays to you as well!

hab3z
12 hours ago, Serkan said:

Thank you for this answer. I was also looking on getting the version with the rehaut engraving. Don't know what's wrong with it, but as you said, maybe someone with more knowledge could explain us. May I ask which TD you got your JF from? Also is there something you're unhappy about? 

Happy holidays to you as well!

From what I understand, the 16610 LV that TC used to make had no rehaut engraving. I believe this was because it's really hard to get the engraving exactly right. But to me, personally, those differences can only be seen when magnified really really big on a computer screen in pictures. Doesn't really make that much of a difference with me at wrist length.

So I think whether you get one with a rehaut or without would be up to your personal taste.

As for myself, I couldn't be happier with the kermit. Although, I just recently made a Nautilus purchase from PF. I think the kermit will be taking a little holiday from my wrist for a few days hehe.

F8VzS4B.jpg

Serkan
6 hours ago, hab3z said:

From what I understand, the 16610 LV that TC used to make had no rehaut engraving. I believe this was because it's really hard to get the engraving exactly right. But to me, personally, those differences can only be seen when magnified really really big on a computer screen in pictures. Doesn't really make that much of a difference with me at wrist length.

So I think whether you get one with a rehaut or without would be up to your personal taste.

As for myself, I couldn't be happier with the kermit. Although, I just recently made a Nautilus purchase from PF. I think the kermit will be taking a little holiday from my wrist for a few days hehe.

F8VzS4B.jpg

Makes sense yeah. I think those little deails are very hard to mimic. Also I've quickly realized that the watch community is very nitpicky when it comes to small details. So I'm not that surprised that people pushed JF into making the version without the rehaut engraving. Also that Nautilus looks amazing!