Maverick007

Omega Aqua Terra Stopped working after 10 days

Maverick007

Hi. I ordered an Omega Aqua Terra Automatic replica watch from an RWI trusted dealer called puretime03 that came from the JH factory. Ten days after wearing the watch to the office it stopped working even after winding the crown. Anyone have an idea what could be the issue for the watch to stop working? Would any jewelry repair store have the knowledge to determine the issue and fix? Would you take the watch to an Omega retailer to see if they could fix? Thanks. 

the_frenchman

Omega retailer ? 

Are you serious ......?

Rokerite

Whatever you do DO NOT take the watch to an Omega retailer, it is not an Omega watch it is a Chinese counterfeit copy of an Omega with an entirely different movement. You can either try to find a rep friendly watchmaker near to yourself via the forums, or failing that contact your trusted dealer and see if he can arrange a repair for you which will entail sending it back and forth to China which will involve a lot of time waiting. Your choice.

stsm

Dont feed the troll.

MartinP

When my SMPO stopped, I was looking for watchmaker arround. I got recommendation for a guy. But he is working for Omega AD. I had luck for this discreet guy, but everything can happend with wrong guy

BadApple

I ordered a substandard brain for Christmas - looks like EMS have fucked up again.

Thommo82

This happened to my PO

I contacted this guy and he fixed it 

4_AA4544_F-_CCC0-477_B-8_C8_F-14_B3_E259

stsm
9 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

This happened to my PO

I contacted this guy and he fixed it 

4_AA4544_F-_CCC0-477_B-8_C8_F-14_B3_E259

Oh yea, I had my GEN Nautilus at him to polish the bezel with his hammer. Good work, great guy. 

Thommo82
5 minutes ago, stsm said:

Oh yea, I had my GEN Nautilus at him to polish the bezel with his hammer. Good work, great guy. 

Word has it that his hammer is a rep of Thor’s hammer, which makes sense as to why it has such magical properties. 

He did a great job flattening my DSSD to a gorgeous 14mm

Highly recommended

tripdog123
17 hours ago, Maverick007 said:

Hi. I ordered an Omega Aqua Terra Automatic replica watch from an RWI trusted dealer called puretime03 that came from the JH factory. Ten days after wearing the watch to the office it stopped working even after winding the crown. Anyone have an idea what could be the issue for the watch to stop working? Would any jewelry repair store have the knowledge to determine the issue and fix? Would you take the watch to an Omega retailer to see if they could fix? Thanks. 

Have you tried wearing it to somewhere other than the office ? - at this time of year, most people don't feel like going to the office - your watch may be work shy - try going to the cinema, bar etc with it on, may make a difference.

Thommo82
3 minutes ago, tripdog123 said:

Have you tried wearing it to somewhere other than the office ? - at this time of year, most people don't feel like going to the office - your watch may be work shy - try going to the cinema, bar etc with it on, may make a difference.

I find if I wear my Aqua Terra whilst doing lines of cocaine it operates amazingly