BillyMadison

PureTime email issues

BillyMadison

I've had emails kicked back from PureTime since Friday and I'm just wondering if anyone else has had the same issue or know what's up?

I emailed both [email protected] and [email protected]

HorFan
I've had emails kicked back from PureTime since Friday and I'm just wondering if anyone else has had the same issue or know what's up?

They changed domains last week to puretime05.com, the email address may have changed as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They changed domains last week to puretime05.com, the email address may have changed as well.

BillyMadison

One of those addresses came from the new domain, so I dunno...

bigpopi

Does anyone know if puretime is a trusted dealer? I just bought 2 watches from them and even though I did my research, I am a little worried. It’s been about 30 hours and haven’t heard from anyone. 

Mike Page
Just now, bigpopi said:

Does anyone know if puretime is a trusted dealer? I just bought 2 watches from them and even though I did my research, I am a little worried. It’s been about 30 hours and haven’t heard from anyone. 

Indeed they are Trusted don't worry sit tight 

mysterio
11 minutes ago, bigpopi said:

They are trusted dealers... but not on RWG. Just RWI and RepGeek. I know this is the RWI Clubroom but just to be clear. ;)

bigpopi
13 minutes ago, Mike Page said:

Indeed they are Trusted don't worry sit tight 

Thank you brother, good to hear that

2 minutes ago, mysterio said:

They are trusted dealers... but not on RWG. Just RWI and RepGeek. I know this is the RWI Clubroom but just to be clear. ;)

Thank you brother, nice to hear that also!

HorFan
One of those addresses came from the new domain, so I dunno...

Latest info from PT:
As you all know by now, we shifted to a new domain name: www.PureTime05.com, and unfortunately our support website also went offline and took our email address extensions with it! Any email you have sent to a @PureTimeSupport.com email extension has not been delivered to us, so please re-send if you have not been answered!

Our new email addresses are:

Sales Team: [email protected]
Billing Team: [email protected]
QC Team: [email protected]
Tracking Team: [email protected]
Repair Team: [email protected]
Francis: [email protected]

BillyMadison

Thanks!