Replicawatchfan

Panerai replacement

Replicawatchfan

I ordered the Pam 438, received and love it. and the Pam382 is on it's way.  I am so impressed with the forum advice and what I received that I ordered the PAM288 with the croc strap.  I am sure that many of you know H factory was raided, so I have to find a replacement.

I would like to ask the experts here which other Panerai would be worth looking at?

Jibuti

44MM

176, 177,243, 087

47MM

687, 569, 448

Natas78

You would have found the 288 to be too small in comparison with your current collection.

rolexwatchfan
3 hours ago, 13oots2 said:

Great link but there is no way I am signing up so I can view it :facepalm:

You should.

mskwatch

nice question, but sounds like "which car should I buy" or "where should I go on vacation"

we definitely need more input from you here as there are many nice Panerai in different shapes/sizes/finishes ;) 

Jibuti

...we do not have that much time....life is only 60+ yrs.....

nalomb

Assuming its a Radiomir AND a chronograph that you're after, I would have to suggest the PAM 518, 519 or 520.  They will be similar in size to the 438 & 382 that you already have, but will be different enough to justify the purchase.  If its a PAM sans crown guard that has caught your eye and the chrono isn't that important, I'd look at the 572 as well.

Replicawatchfan

thank you gents for your input, I really appreciate it.  I will take a look at all of these and report what I selected.  

in the collection, I am looking for three distinct watches to start.

mysterio
10 hours ago, 13oots2 said:

Great link but there is no way I am signing up so I can view it :facepalm:

It's fine. It wasn't for you anyway. It's a sales thread for a Noob PAM127, one of the greats.

Replicawatchfan

@mysterio - thank you.. that is a nice watch, one I will add next year.  Nalomb is correct,  I am looking for a Radiomir chronograph to round out my first three Pam watches.