josecool

Watch archive false tracking?

josecool

Hey guys so Louie supposedly shipped my watch the 12th and sent me the tracking number I told him the tracking didn't work so he sent me a picture of the form he fills out with my address and the tracking number it still won't track after weeks but the weird part is when he sent me a picture of my form he sent me other peoples form so I also tracked there watch and all of there tracking numbers work and 2/3 are delivered and mine won't even show up on the tracking I'm in the USA and the other guy who first got it is in Singapore so I guess the shipping from China to Singapore Is faster? 

HorFan
Hey guys so Louie supposedly shipped my watch the 12th and sent me the tracking number I told him the tracking didn't work so he sent me a picture of the form he fills out with my address and the tracking number it still won't track after weeks but the weird part is when he sent me a picture of my form he sent me other peoples form so I also tracked there watch and all of there tracking numbers work and 2/3 are delivered and mine won't even show up on the tracking I'm in the USA and the other guy who first got it is in Singapore so I guess the shipping from China to Singapore Is faster? 

It may not show up on tracking until it hits the states. Could be awhile this time of year.

JERHoudin

Same boat. Granted EMS slows down this time of year but I've had countless EMS packages & never experienced this delay in tracking info. He either prints the EMS labels, which generates a tracking #, then doesn't ship right away or uses a middle man/drop shipper. There was a great video floating around on how dealers ship replica products & it described why there is a lag between the label/tracking # being created & when it actually starts moving. The bigger dealers expedite this process tremendously. Louie clearly does not. 

What annoys me is I paid the same amount as I've paid all other TDs for DHL & Louie agreed to ship DHL. A week later I had an EMS number that's never worked & long after that still no watch. Other threads floating around with similar complaints. Not good...

I also don't love a dealer sending out pics with other customers' info. I received a similar image & found it unprofessional. 

Lakdeuz

Same for me. 

Really annoying from this TD. 

Takes weeks to respond. Gives non working tracking. And rwi down so no possibility to fill a complaint. 

Hope it gets sorted out

JERHoudin
3 minutes ago, Lakdeuz said:

Same for me. 

Really annoying from this TD. 

Takes weeks to respond. Gives non working tracking. And rwi down so no possibility to fill a complaint. 

Hope it gets sorted out

Everything I've heard indicates the products are worth it, but that's no excuse for a bevy of bad business practices. The buying experience is half the battle & unfortunately for Louie we're spoiled by the likes of our most trusted dealers. 

Jk1886

My Tracking is now stuck on exported from Guangzhou for 10days. It left on the 21st and I haven’t had this delay before. My other stuff shipped out from Nanjing on the 24th arrived on the 29th. 

Louie shipped another persons watch to the Uk on the same day as mine as well, mine departed 4 hours later than his. He received it on the 27th. Mine is still stuck at exported to the Uk 

Im in the Uk and it should normally take 4-5 days in total 

Edited by Jk1886

ossenaar87

same for me i told louie when he had my qc to send with DHL and next day he gave me ems . i told him to change to dhl he would do it but that wos last week no words from untill yesterday about his dead grandma and that he wos in korea. would be back today 30 of dec but did not get any message from him. my order goes back from 18 sep

Ross29

Ouch.... you must have ordered the TT Sub.... I'm waiting on an ARF Datejust from him 

mysterio
6 hours ago, Jk1886 said:

My Tracking is now stuck on exported from Guangzhou for 10days. It left on the 21st and I haven’t had this delay before. My other stuff shipped out from Nanjing on the 24th arrived on the 29th. 

Louie shipped another persons watch to the Uk on the same day as mine as well, mine departed 4 hours later than his. He received it on the 27th. Mine is still stuck at exported to the Uk 

Im in the Uk and it should normally take 4-5 days in total 

Well expecting standard leadtimes during Christmas is a bit unrealistic, wouldn't you say? If you got some within that then consider yourself lucky but don't hold that standard to withstand the Christmas rush.

6 hours ago, ossenaar87 said:

same for me i told louie when he had my qc to send with DHL and next day he gave me ems . i told him to change to dhl he would do it but that wos last week no words from untill yesterday about his dead grandma and that he wos in korea. would be back today 30 of dec but did not get any message from him. my order goes back from 18 sep

Well he should be back in China already, barring any delays. Give him a few days to get everything in order.

ossenaar87

yes the tt sub. i understand that there were xmass delays. but when u say i giv tracking tomorrow just do it . waiting from sept on my order 

josecool

I needed it to arrive this week I am leaving for vacation now it will probably arrive and no one will receive it 

Jk1886
1 hour ago, josecool said:

I needed it to arrive this week I am leaving for vacation now it will probably arrive and no one will receive it 

I’m hoping it to arrive in the next Two weeks or so. Going on vacation from 25th jan onwards for 8 days. 

JSJ

Guys I don't know Louie. I do know from long experience that tracking from China is very random. If the guy is trustworthy, he is telling the truth.

Best forget about the parcel and be surprised when it arrives.

Stay cool.

RUSH2112

Once you’ve done this for a while you’ll see every crazy option when it comes to tracking.  I’ve seen tracking say it is at origin being prepped all the way up to it was in my hand never moving once.  I’ve seen it get rerouted through all sorts of countries that it should have never gone to.  Tracking is unreliable so don’t worry Bout it