Lakdeuz

Watch archive issues statement

Lakdeuz

Here’s what he just posted on his site :

« Hello, it's Louie.

I am writing to tell you the things I want you to know about.

I am sorry that I couldn't reach you for several days.

Time just flies and it's been 3~4 months already since I was registered as a seller here at RWI as if it were just a few days.

It's been an honor and a great experience for me.

The reason why I am writing this is that there is surely a problem in my way of doing business and also in my health.

The first problem is that is my health. I was examined by a hostital because of the worsening physical condition and depression. 

Today I got the result. I was diagnosed I have a problem with thyroid gland. 

Due to this problem, I suffer from depression, lethargy, and the imbalance of my physical condition.

What the doctor suggested was that I should stay away from any stressful conditions and recieve the intensive treatment needed for 1~2 months.

So I decided to follow the doctor's direction.

The second problem is the defect of the operation of the selling system.

I've felt a lot of problems with this system.

Many problems occur with the process time and  QC etc.

Although I did the best to meet the needs of all the members of RWI and customers, I concluded that this will result in more problems if I continue with this system. I am surely aware that these kinds of problems are obvious. 

I can't accept this sort of thing myself and this doesn't match our objective that we send only the best to our customers.

And this problem is a minus to our customers who buy products from us, Archive.

So I consider this as a stop sign that I shouldn't do this anymore.

I think I should stop this as this harms people around me like Radavve and Toro and so on.

I will build a better organized system with a partner who can help and collaborate with me.

Lastly, the third problem.

The reason I quit selling in Korea is that there are unnecessary competitions and rumors about me.

Simply put, it's like politics.

Likewise, there is a Korean posting proofs that I ran away with profit without sending a watch.

However, the proof is not his and producing negative rumors here at RWI.

I will post an article defending myself against that false claim.

I get a lot of questions regarding this.

But I got tired of making excuses and start to get angry.

He just hates me and I don't even want to talk about it anymore.

He is doing this in Korean communities and here because I don't sell watches to him.

I think you are reading this, Brian.

Feel satisfied now?

I promise I will send all the products by 5th January. And will surely deal with all the A/S products as well. 

I am not leaving behind all things without all these thing left undone.

Wechat is always open and will answer all the questions as before. And hope to visit RWI as often as before to communicate. 

This place is a good place for me as well to recognize what the users want.

I will surely come back after 1~2 months and improve the system.

I still have many things to show and be a little help to your valuable hobby.

I thank all members, staff and the boss and apologize for any inconvenience caused by my part.

Thank you.

Louie.

1st January 2018. »

OneTwoMany

Feel for the guy if he has health issues. Does sound like an awful lot of drama though (when all you want to do is buy a watch)

Less is more sometimes.

solitudex

Thanks for posting his update here.

Must be a rough time. It would be wise for him to nurse himself back to health first.

Talking about his third point, couldn’t the admins and the community do something about this “Brian” guy? He seems to be making things difficult for Louie and everyone else. It goes without saying that a smear campaign of spreading disinformation and destroying reputation is a decidedly wretched thing to do.

ShovelnTC

Not denying his story and I have no actual concern as I haven't ordered anything from him but didn't he tell someone via email yesterday that he was in Korea due to his grandmother having passed away?

If this statement of his ill health is correct then I wish him a speedy recovery but there does seem to be some varying stories getting around and we have seen this kind of thing before.

Fingers crossed for him and his customers.

mysterio

I guess everyone who ordered will sit on pins and needles until 4 days hence. If his first story is true, then I wish him a smooth recovery. I am not a doctor and so won't comment on the diagnosis and treatment (I could search on the internet, but then so could a lot of you to verify but in the end if we're not endocrinologists then we're not qualified).

Second story is a bit worrisome, as it affects the customers. But it's his operation to float or sink like I said. Hopefully none of them will be left hanging for long.

As for the third story, sorry but competition outside of the forums is irrelevant to customers. It's not a horde of people but just one Korean person named Brian (you know like the typical Korean name). So it's a one on one showdown, pretty much even, you could even say Locolouie should be on top as he is a dealer and this Brian is not. However, as much as it's not my place to say how he should operate, he should have just gone in front of this issue and posted his counter, not wait all this time until all the questions from customers overwhelmed him and now forced him to still do the same but it seems so weak now.

+1 on not even mentioning his grandmother's passing. Maybe it's okay to mention it in Whatsapp and email to individual customers but not on his website to tell everyone?

iamonline

Hope he recovers quickly and gets back to the game. His watches are really a notch above others.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

patnaboy

Wish him a speedy recovery from his health issues. He sent me my first order, the B&R GMT which was top quality. The second order for the Rolex TT Noob has made little progress. Hopefully it gets shipped out. Hope everyone receives their orders as promised. I really hope Myself and others dont lose their money ..

Edited by patnaboy

Cdenim

I have to say, it says alot about someones integrity to come out and say basically I'm sorry but this work is litteraly killing me then outlining a plan to fix it. Albeit having to shut down and retool all while being treated for a thyroid condition. Now i know this isn't consolidation for the many people who have spent money and have been waiting patiently for months to recieve something. But you can actually feel for the guy, reading that statement. I believe his intention is to finish all the orders that have come in as well not leaving anybody  S.O.L. whos already spent money and ordered something. At least thats what i got from that last part of the statement. Wish him a speady recovery and i don't think we've seen the last of this talented guy. My hope is that everyone who's ordered something gets there item or at the very least gets there money back, but being in that situation before, the money back isn't the issue. You want what you ordered. I'm sure the mods at RWI wont leave a single member in limbo and all will be taken care of. Really want to see what this guy can do...we shall see.

GhostInTheFog

Give that boy levothyroxine and he’ll be in tip top shape in no time! 

On a a serious note, that was a short run. Sad, since his watches looked top shelf. Hope he gets better soon, and fuck the drama queens trying to hold him down. 

10:10 Watch Repair
20 hours ago, Lakdeuz said:

Here’s what he just posted on his site :

I promise I will send all the products by 5th January. And will surely deal with all the A/S products as well. 

I am not leaving behind all things without all these thing left undone.

I will surely come back after 1~2 months and improve the system.

»

Hope it works out, but it sure sounds familiar.

PlanetZoom

I hope things will work out for the RWI customer and for Louie.

Hinclimincli
3 hours ago, GhostInTheFog said:

On a a serious note, that was a short run. Sad, since his watches looked top shelf. Hope he gets better soon, and fuck the drama queens trying to hold him down. 

Completely agree mate. He was getting the Royal Oak 15450 down to 9.5mm and selling it for just a few extra dollars compared to any other TD, which is brilliant. Same with the Rolex Hulk inserts. It's a shame he's off the business, yep.

GenTLe

I heard a bit too many histories like these in my latest 4 years on here...

peterloveslubey

Communication is lacking, he was great a few weeks ago but it's been about 2 months since I've ordered the watch. I got an email saying he was shipping it in the next few days in early december but nothing since. I sent two emails  (1.5 weeks ago and a few days ago) asking for a status update as I've already paid for the AP 15400. No responses to either. I definitely feel for him health wise and I hope everything is okay but at this point if I was a betting man, I don't think I'm getting my watch.  You live and you learn. 

Edited by peterloveslubey

black263

I've decided to step into this and take over the responsibility for these orders.  Just send me $200 by WU so you have no idea who I am, and I can guarantee that you will receive a product that the AD would swear was real, and that the Rolex service centre would also accept.  The only downside is that I have a medical condition which will mean that it could be some while after I receive the cash before I am able to send you the product of your wildest dreams.  But please bear with me, because it will soon be the Chinese New Year, which will then add on a bit more of a delay, before the Mods get on the case and reduce me to probationary status.  That will give me a few more days to allow you to send me cash, before I end up in the Gulag, and eventually dropped as a TD.  After which, of course all bets are off and you can do a running fuck for your money.  

Sadly, we've heard this before and no doubt we'll hear it again.

RussP

Poor Louie.

Even poorer the RWI members who've sent him their $$$ in good faith.

Cdenim
10 hours ago, black263 said:

I've decided to step into this and take over the responsibility for these orders.  Just send me $200 by WU so you have no idea who I am, and I can guarantee that you will receive a product that the AD would swear was real, and that the Rolex service centre would also accept.  The only downside is that I have a medical condition which will mean that it could be some while after I receive the cash before I am able to send you the product of your wildest dreams.  But please bear with me, because it will soon be the Chinese New Year, which will then add on a bit more of a delay, before the Mods get on the case and reduce me to probationary status.  That will give me a few more days to allow you to send me cash, before I end up in the Gulag, and eventually dropped as a TD.  After which, of course all bets are off and you can do a running fuck for your money.  

Sadly, we've heard this before and no doubt we'll hear it again.

That was good...

Lakdeuz

Tired of his excuses, guys don't send him money until it's sorted out....it looks like a scam.

i'm in communication with him since october, every 3 or 4 days he makes apologies and swears he will take care of it the next day and then goes full blackout.

He's done it to me a countless times and to other members as well

patnaboy

Today is the day that Louie claims to ship the orders. Lets see if he is true to his word. 

Lakdeuz
2 hours ago, patnaboy said:

Today is the day that Louie claims to ship the orders. Lets see if he is true to his word. 

man i don't want to be sceptical but he made a lot of promises and didn't respected his word.

I really hope i'm wrong on this one :baghead:

mysterio

6 hours remaining and Jan. 5 will be in the history books.

Jk1886

4 hours ago, mysterio said:

6 hours remaining and Jan. 5 will be in the history books.

Well I doubt he has as He hasn’t been active at all since Monday, he said he would check up on ems for me on monday as my tracking has been sitting at departed from Guangzhou for 17days now. 

Havent heard arts from him since then 

Lakdeuz

it's 11pm in china atm, 1hour left, and another lie from him.

BadApple
38 minutes ago, Jk1886 said:

Well I doubt he has as He hasn’t been active at all since Monday, he said he would check up on ems for me on monday as my tracking has been sitting at departed from Guangzhou for 17days now. 

Havent heard arts from him since then 

Wouldn't worry too much - I had one sat since 26th November which duly turned up on Tuesday this week.