aprell

Never buy at http://warchive.net

aprell

I want to warn everyone, and maybe someone can help.
If you care about your nerves and money, never buy at http://warchive.net, is a trusted dealer on RWI.
I'll tell you my story of buying two PAM111Noob V4 Best Edition and two Swiss ETA Genuine 6497 with the installation in watchs

Photo and description of the movement on the site.

a09ce64b1a40.jpg
97c5b546f14c.jpg
13c9dede5189.jpg

10/13/17 I wrote a letter to Louie that I want to make a purchase. After discussing all the details on watch and movements (the extracted Asian movements had to be sent along with watchs).
10/22/17 I paid.
A week later I wrote a few letters, asking about the status of the order. No response was received.
05.11.17 in two weeks, I finally received a response that movements are not available, we must wait.
09.11.17 received a message and photos about the arrival of two PAM111. And a request for confirmation of their use.
After that, again ignoring my messages for two weeks.
23.11.17 received the message "I am sorry for being late." I will send you a photo of all the work done by tomorrow. "
25.11.17 received the message "I'm sorry bro. I honestly have not been able to swap your movement yet." You will also reproduce the following: I apologize to you. work by Monday If I am uncomfortable or uncomfortable with my work, I will give you a refund. "And the messenger is always open." Please contact the messenger and we will reply you immediately. "
27.11.17 I received a message about the beginning of the replacement mechanism.
06.12.17 I received a message and photos, that the process will be over soon.
In the photos, I saw that the movements do not match the description. Not the correct beat frequency (1800 instead of 2100) and not correct incublock.

2f70a10690a6.jpg
c78ff9259797.jpg
555c32c48b09.jpg

I sent several letters indicating that the movements do not correspond to the description. That it does not suit me. That you do not have to send watchs without fixing the errors.
Completely ignoring my messages.
12.12.17 I received a message that watchs and movements were sent.
I sent several messages with a question, were the errors corrected? Completely ignoring my messages.
29.12.17 and 30.12.17 I received two boxes. When I discovered them, I was very upset and angry. Errors are not corrected and nebyli are sent movements that are removed from watchs.
If the mechanisms were sent, I myself could try to correct the errors of at my masters.
I wrote a message that I did not need the sent watchs, as it did not correspond to the description. And I want to return them.
Again, complete ignoring of messages.
Louie does not want to be responsible for her actions. He just wants to get money and send you something. I believe that Louie is very close to the scammer. Neither when do not have business with Louie and http://warchive.net
Can someone help me in communicating with Louie and solving my problem?

P.S. God knows, I did not want to write this post, but I had no choice. I sent Louie several messages asking him to answer, to remain an honest salesman and not to spoil his reputation. But apparently for Louie, decency and business reputation do not mean anything.

andyboy

Luxuracer
17 minutes ago, aprell said:

Can someone help me in communicating with Louie and solving my problem?

W-Archive is NOT "trusted dealer" here.

Wait for RWI back online .... then you can open a Help Ticket. 

RWI's Mods will help you.

bloon

Yeah, Warchive has a post about being late and sick but the communication issue is a big problem. I'm echoing Luxuracer because a HelpDesk is the best way to go now... Just calrifying but he didnt send the movements with the watches?

PS. RWI has an exiled version ofn the forum https://exile.replica-watch.info/forum/index.php GL

Edited by bloon

aprell

Since many are users of several forums at the same time, I try to warn as many people as possible.
I will be grateful if you give me contacts, those who can help me.

aprell

He did not send the Asian movement that he extracted.
He just replaced the bridges on the Swiss movement on Asian ones.

Louis published a post on his website after I warned him that I would tell the truth about him to everyone.

andyboy
3 minutes ago, aprell said:

Since many are users of several forums at the same time, I try to warn as many people as possible.
I will be grateful if you give me contacts, those who can help me.

You are best waiting till RWI forum is back up and running.

aprell

Thank you

Luxuracer
1 hour ago, aprell said:

In the photos, I saw that the movements do not match the description. Not the correct beat frequency (1800 instead of 2100) and not correct incublock.

2f70a10690a6.jpg

The timegrapher picture you posted ... is NOT from a PAM111 ... It's a AP Royal Oaks

Both Asian Clone 6497 and Swiss 6497 run at 21,600bph.

Where did you get that timegrapher picture ?!?

Jasonbaylee

Sorry to hear that. I have my side of story to tell but I reserved it thinking it is was an isolated case. I gave up on my order. But seriously, their communication & speed can be improved if they value their reputation.

"There are more than 1 road to Rome...."

aprell

There is another picture where it can be seen that this is the PAM frequency and not AP

a943884c8c2f.jpg

GingerApple

He isn't/want a Trusted Dealer on RWI either; he was a probationary dealer. Significant difference.

trailboss99
1 hour ago, GingerBubba said:

He isn't/want a Trusted Dealer on RWI either; he was a probationary dealer. Significant difference.

Indeed.

@aprell: When we get back up please contact a sales moderator and we will see what we can do to help.

aprell

Thanks to all who responded and trying to help.
It remains to wait for the resumption of the work of the RWI. I hope Louis will answer it first.

Raddave
2 hours ago, trailboss99 said:

Indeed.

@aprell: When we get back up please contact a sales moderator and we will see what we can do to help.

Im on this one Boss ...

Bensontuo

I literally smell the scam from this Korean Dealer that send me the wechat screenshot of his conversation with his " so called " EMS agent in Chinese to prove the fact that he had already shipped every single order he got. 

No offense.  Being a multilingual is really common nowadays. 

My point is, the way that he has been communicating with us in English seemed varied in writing styles regarding words and also the grammars makes me wonder whether it was him or from the others as to help him  reply his clients with unified group messages without literally looking into the demands and requests from every individual client. In that sense, it seems to me that he just would like to bargain the " times ". Still remember that he claimed not to take any order ? My cousin just showed me his order with louie for the hulk bezel yesterday !!. So he might need more times  either to do what he supposes to do as fulfill the promise as he keeps breaking or to scam more people by gaining the recognitions of his stories. 

So... a Korean dealer not only needs to go back to Korea for the bad news of his grandmother but he also needs to fight for the his own depressions and health condition. Meanwhile, he also needs to create a " bad guy " spreading a rumor of his to gain our sympathy and forgiveness of breaking the promise.  

Now he promised again to deliver all of the packages which he did promised to ship and offered the tracking number. 

Which one sounds more BS ? 

Your RWI mate who ordered 1 TT blusey from him almost 3 months ago. 

preppyr6

Wow, I sent Louie a question about a noob v7 a week or so ago...I actually forgot about it, but this is enough to coax me into sticking with the TDs Ive had (varied) success with.

Luxuracer
3 hours ago, Bensontuo said:

I literally smell the scam from this Korean Dealer that send me the wechat screenshot of his conversation with his " so called " EMS agent in Chinese to prove the fact that he had already shipped every single order he got. 

No offense.  Being a multilingual is really common nowadays. 

My point is, the way that he has been communicating with us in English seemed varied in writing styles regarding words and also the grammars makes me wonder whether it was him or from the others as to help him  reply his clients with unified group messages without literally looking into the demands and requests from every individual client. In that sense, it seems to me that he just would like to bargain the " times ". Still remember that he claimed not to take any order ? My cousin just showed me his order with louie for the hulk bezel yesterday !!. So he might need more times  either to do what he supposes to do as fulfill the promise as he keeps breaking or to scam more people by gaining the recognitions of his stories. 

So... a Korean dealer not only needs to go back to Korea for the bad news of his grandmother but he also needs to fight for the his own depressions and health condition. Meanwhile, he also needs to create a " bad guy " spreading a rumor of his to gain our sympathy and forgiveness of breaking the promise.  

Now he promised again to deliver all of the packages which he did promised to ship and offered the tracking number. 

Which one sounds more BS ? 

Your RWI mate who ordered 1 TT blusey from him almost 3 months ago. 

I received 3 watches from Louie ... The latest one was a Datejust on Saturday Dec 30.

I ordered and tried to pay for 2 more watches but Louie asked me to hold on until he has everything organized.

You need to take your fucking stinky nose and your scandalous theory and crawl back to whichever hole you just crawled out of. I do not depend Louie on his terrible communication nor his lack of experience business practice. He is having problem filling the orders, but he has not ran off with anyone money. We do not need someone like you stir up chao and putting rumors out. Show us your "cousin" WU payment, otherwise shut the fuck up.

RWI will be up soon, Trailboss and the Staff are still here. Raddave has personally said he will be on top off the situation. So stop your shit and fuck off.

GingerApple

HAHAHAHAHA.

McGilli

All of a sudden, this thread feels like home-grown organic RWG material!

Bensontuo
1 hour ago, Luxuracer said:

I received 3 watches from Louie ... The latest one was a Datejust on Saturday Dec 30.

I ordered and tried to pay for 2 more watches but Louie asked me to hold on until he has everything organized.

You need to take your fucking stinky nose and your scandalous theory and crawl back to whichever hole you just crawled out of. I do not depend Louie on his terrible communication nor his lack of experience business practice. He is having problem filling the orders, but he has not ran off with anyone money. We do not need someone like you stir up chao and putting rumors out. Show us your "cousin" WU payment, otherwise shut the fuck up.

RWI will be up soon, Trailboss and the Staff are still here. Raddave has personally said he will be on top off the situation. So stop your shit and fuck off.

I seriously don't even want to get into this meaningless childish and rude arguments 

As you have your right to elaborate, view, and give  the feedback regarding the perspective from other member, I believe that we all have an equal right to legitimate express our perspective. 

If you receive your watches, I sincerely feel glad for you.  However, based on what you have been hearing and seeing from the forum, the majority of us ordered from him have not received what we have been promised from louie. In that sense, its either you can share the photos of your communications with everyone and enjoy appreciating how beautiful those 3 watches are by posting the pics and encourage a big group of people sharing the same habits, and act like a respectful gentleman to best support the operations and also the forum or you can definitely run the election of Mr. bodyguard of our lovely louie by asking people, seeking for the supports and truth to shut the fuck up just because they might be fucked by a potential scam. 

There is no even a tiny disrespect to the management teams of RWI, nor to RWG.  No doubt,  as a TD, even a probational dealer, fulfilling promises to its own clients should be the most basic standard, and since when we have to be forced to accept the fact that he is still a wonderful TD when none of the promise actually met ?  

Pictures of Louie accepting the orders and WU payment ?

How about showing your 3 watches, payment receipts, turnaround times, and also the screenshots of all of your communications with Louie ? 

For sure I have my cousin not to pay for the order until we have our orders fulfilled. 

If sharing a perspective and intending to raise a voice to protect not only my right but also the rights of other friends with the same habit could be regarded as stirring up chaos and creating rumors, then would not a childish and inappropriate behavior of yours as to scare people whom seeking for the support could be regarded as an intended actions with " benefit  " ? 

Luxuracer
11 minutes ago, Bensontuo said:

If sharing a perspective and intending to raise a voice to protect not only my right but also the rights of other friends with the same habit could be regarded as stirring up chaos and creating rumors, then would not a childish and inappropriate behavior of yours as to scare people whom seeking for the support could be regarded as an intended actions with " benefit  " ? 

Wait for RWI come back up then you will see my posts of the two watches from Louie.

Come over to this topic to see my latest watch. 

What do you have to show for your scandalous claim ?!?

If you actually ordered and paid for your watch, then open a HelpDesk Ticket when RWI is back.

Louie had not accept a payment for over a month now. Who are you protecting? ... Just shut the fuck up!

GingerApple
12 minutes ago, Bensontuo said:

For sure I have my cousin not to pay for the order until we have our orders fulfilled. 

With respect, that to me is not an order. An order in this context, without getting too bogged down in legal definitions/semantics, involves paying for it! I'm guessing all your cousin has done is add an item to his cart on Warchive and then checked out. I bet Louie didn't follow it up and ask for payment (which you think he would do if he was trying to scam us all). I know of several  people, myself included, who have tried to order additional items from Louie (a month or more ago before all the rumours started to circulate), but he declined to accept the order/take payment because he was too busy. That's not the actions of a fraudster in my opinion.

I'm no great defender of Louie, but let's not condemn the man before we know the full situation.  Would I recommend anyone order from him? No. Would I order from him again? At this time, no. But let's wait and see what happens over the next few weeks before we accuse him of all sorts.

trailboss99
6 hours ago, Bensontuo said:

Louie speaks very little English and understands even less spoken. He speaks Korean and Chinese so yes other people help him out with translation. The entire worls doesn't speak English ya know. 

41 minutes ago, Bensontuo said:

Them WTF are you on about, you don't have an order so you have no dog in this fight.

Now, since you don't have an outstanding order with Louie please take a step back and leave this to us. You are making accusations and yet you have no current order and that's not on at this stage.  Others have told you Louie has posted an explanation, have you bothered to go read it? If he were a scammer he would just vanish without a trace wouldn't he?  Louie has given asurences, let us see what happens before we hang him, Alles Klar? 

Thehitman
10 hours ago, Raddave said:

Im on this one Boss ...

I still have not not heard from him since our chat @RadDave.... no qc for broken watch no qc for 1680 he still owes me...