Howitzer

(Nearly) noob branching out

Howitzer

Hi everyone, and happy new year to you all.

Here is my obligatory new member post. I found myself on RWG whilst trying to get updates on technical problems with, ahem, another forum, so had a browse and thought I'd officially join up to broaden my rep horizons. I won't bombard you with cliches but, as with everything in life, knowledge is power and it's important not to put all your eggs in one basket etc etc. 

I've been doing a lot of reading on other forums for several months so hopefully not a complete f**kwit, and am looking forward to seeing what sage advice RWG has to offer! I've picked up a few  bad-to-middling reps over the years but have recently cleared out all the rubbish to concentrate on collecting some of the most amazing reps that are available at the minute. Current (and very new) collection includes JF's V7 Diver and a blue dial 15400, a blue V6F Pelagos and I'm also awaiting delivery of a Noob V7 114060 with platinum bezel mod. The "what's next" is long and distinguished... 

Anyway, that's comfortably enough codshit from me for now. 

Cheers!

Mary Watch

new collection won't let u down.  enjoy them. 

Glaude

Hi and welcome !

Nice to see an informed and nice new member !

The #1 serie is comming back @Davesjourney, @Thommo82, @McGilli, @black263

Howitzer

Thanks to you both! Pleased that I managed not to make a complete arse of myself with my first RWG post.  Plenty of time for that later... 

McGilli
14 hours ago, Glaude said:

Hi and welcome !

Nice to see an informed and nice new member !

The #1 serie is comming back @Davesjourney, @Thommo82, @McGilli, @black263

13 hours ago, Howitzer23 said:

Thanks to you both! Pleased that I managed not to make a complete arse of myself with my first RWG post.  Plenty of time for that later... 

Hey Howitzer! Ok, this is how it works. You know how a real certified crazy person doesn't know they are crazy? They think they are normal and they never question their sanity. So, because you said you are hopefully not a F***with - that proves, you are not. If you were - you wouldn't even realize it. And we would all tell you you are. repeatedly.

But you're not - sound sane, and like a good chap to have around so enjoy.

Did you order watches from Mary?

PlanetZoom

Welcome. Great start!

Thommo82

Welcome to the forum mate

To save you finding out over time I’ll just let you know right now, I’m a complete fuckwit 

Howitzer

Thanks all for the warm welcome, much appreciated. 

@McGilli This is very reassuring. My mates and I have often discussed the phenomenon of stupid people being stupid because they have no idea how stupid they are.  It must be a wonderful, care-free existence, being a Stupid.  And in answer to your question, I've used a couple of TDs, but not Mary. Yet... 

@Thommo82 On the above theme, the first step to a cure for fuckwittedness, is to acknowledge that one is prone to fuckwittery.  Kudos! 

Thommo82
3 minutes ago, Howitzer23 said:

@Thommo82 On the above theme, the first step to a cure for fuckwittedness, is to acknowledge that one is prone to fuckwittery.  Kudos! 

I am not looking for a cure

Rather happy being a fuckwit 

Howitzer
40 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

I am not looking for a cure

Rather happy being a fuckwit 

Hahaha, even better