AXHEC

Newbie from Paris

AXHEC

Hello Evryone,

When I was i child i thought it was really stupid to spend thousands of euros in a watch. Time has spent and a few month ago, I pruchased my first genuine legendary piece : an authentic shapir crystal speedmaster. I wanted to own at least one real famous piece ! In french we used to say "seuls les cons ne changent pas d'avis" I will let you transalte. 
In my long watch evolution I started by the swatch skeletton. Them I bought a really niece strela russian chronograph and a highly well made sublike which is the Steinhart Ocean one before the Omega. I tried 2 times reps but each time it was bullshit. And you guys gave me back faith with this fourm. Perhaps one day i will make my dream come true "going to the swimming pool with my almost real panda daytona !"

AXHEC

Glaude

Hello and welcome comrade !

You need to post some pics of your watches ! 
Buy going gen with your speedmaster you made a good choice if fidelity of rep is a concern for you, there's no perfect speedmaster available at the moment.

As for your dream well finding a panda daytona won't be very hard, but you'll have to double-check with a local watchmisth before taking it into the water ;)