Sign in to follow this  
Electrobrat

What Is The Best Rep Blue Seamaster 300m

Electrobrat

Hi everyone,

my next rep finding mission is going to be a Blue Seamaster 300m. I don't want chronograph or GMT.

Does anyone have any good feedback on the best available and where to go on the trusted dealers list to get one?

Thanx for reading my post, look forward to reading some replies and hopefully photos.

Electrobrat

MUSIC MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND

Dj Elektrobr@ - expert Electro House mixologist

pollux1

Hard to get a good rep of one mate, the He valve position is always off amongst other things. There was one years ago but it's as rare as hen's teeth and the mvt used was suspect.

sconehead

General concensus was that Mary had the best version a while ago here, http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=3200

...however, I don't know if it's still available. Do what I do, contact all the dealers here and point them at the link asking if they can get the exact same watch...then go with the best price...:D

Electrobrat

Cheers Sconehead, seems a good idea.

Balad1

To repeat what others have said...

Last year I was on the hunt for this watch too. After much research I found that there was no ultimate/perfect model. There are a few versions and each has small issues. On one the HE valve is in the wrong position but has the red lettering, on another the HE valve is correct but no red lettering; also throw in the happy feet Logo issue to confuse it more. Basically it's a matter of personal preference.

I would try Mary at Watch International first and then Lay at Replica Make, both are trusted dealers.

You should also consider this Omega: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...09&hl=omega

This is what I ended up with.

2011AnniversaryDinner016.jpg

2011AnniversaryDinner018.jpg

pollux1

Last year I was on the hunt for this watch too. After much research I found that there was no ultimate/perfect model. There are a few versions and each has small issues. On one the HE valve is in the wrong position but has the red lettering, on another the HE valve is correct but no red lettering; also throw in the happy feet Logo issue to confuse it more. Basically it's a matter of personal preference.

I would try Mary at Watch International first and then Lay at Replica Make, both are trusted dealers.

You should also consider this Omega: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...09&hl=omega

Mate that is damn good minus the He position.

Balad1

Has the happy feet though :-(

pollux1

Has the happy feet though :-(

Happy feet are correct on this model.

Electrobrat

Cheers guys,

getting some great response on this and is helping massively. If I could get the same as above I would be 100% satisfied.

Balad1
Cheers guys,

getting some great response on this and is helping massively. If I could get the same as above I would be 100% satisfied.

That came from Lay.

I would send a photo of exactly what you want to Mary and see what's currently available and how much. [email protected] (Either dealer would work, though.)

Make sure you confirm availability before purchasing off anyone's website.

QC video from Lay on 11/10 purchase: OMG02011 SEAMASTER PROFESSIONAL 300M ASIAN ETA 2824-2 BLUE () = $188.00