shabbaranks21

Noob v7 ... I bought two, and they're both different from each other for some reason

shabbaranks21

Hello family

I'm wondering why I bought two noob v7s and the dial fonts are completely different

One was from BK and the other I forget which TD but both were bought on the RWI m2m

i have pictures here showing the differences

the one on the right has font thinner and less white you can say

the one on the left has a purer white and has bolder font

the one on the right was a BK noob v7

the one on the left was a normal noob v7 from a TD

ShovelnTC

:blind:

Jibuti

pics-or-it-didnt-happen.jpeg

shabbaranks21
IMG_3617IMG_3618

Lol sorry doing this on an iPhone is harder than I thought :angrymob:

shabbaranks21

IMG_3619

RussP

Looks like the one on the right has a darker bezel, hence the whiter font?

Mr_B

Take a pic outside or turn a light on. Far too dark. 

Genius

You understood that the "factories" are not a proper factory more an assembly shed....

They pull parts from multiple sources, dial maker, case maker, bezel insert maker, crystal maker, movement maker etc. and then assemble them into a watch.  

Now realise that the "factories" are on a constant cycle of upgrades and improvements to outdo each other and take our cash.....

One of them could have a new spec dial, or at the time they ran out of new spec so just stick an old spec, or even just some put some random spec dial in there! remember you are dealing with Chinese criminals, they really don't give a fuck if they think we won't notice...

The other possibility is BK opened it up and saw something wrong with the dial, had one he judged to be better so put that in?

There's no definitive parts list/spec sheet just because one smoke reviewed (and probably slated) looks a certain way the next might not and they will still say it is a v7

k4jun

Noob does the updates in the current production but they still call it "v7".
They updated the dial layout, for some time a v7 clasp was brushed, plus switched from double-lined rehaut to matrix rehaut and they still call all these watches as v7.

Both of you watches are 2836, both have double-lined rehaut (the pics might be better though), so my guess is your watches are from a "similar batch". Whatever difference in dial font/colour you may see it is because of the difference in quality of printing. Can happen with the illegal Chinese fake items ;)