hushalldayquiet

New here...first rep

hushalldayquiet

So I've been into dive watches for roughly 10 years now.mostly microbrand. Took the plunge and bought my first rep. Gen is probably worth it but too rich for me.ordered a Sinn u1 from trusty time.took a month and a half but damn.it was worth it.i love it

6d9e90c4d43100093907cc38d9f42a3f.jpg

Sent from my Z837VL using Tapatalk

Glaude

Hi hushalldayquiet and welcome !

Thank you for posting a pic of your rep straight away ! I don't like it at all but that's my taste :) Enjoy it and wear it in good health !

hushalldayquiet

The funny thing is I hated the Sinn u1 when I first saw it never understood the hype.somehow it grew on me though.thanks for the welcome and the reply

nummer14

So I've been into dive watches for roughly 10 years now.mostly microbrand. Took the plunge and bought my first rep. Gen is probably worth it but too rich for me.ordered a Sinn u1 from trusty time.took a month and a half but damn.it was worth it.i love it
6d9e90c4d43100093907cc38d9f42a3f.jpg&key=4f182d6a9f177d268b53e51c3225e9bb8090e242d5a1bb1a3fefd2ca064d5e6f

Welcome!

And I love the Sinn, I have two in my collection (40-50 something watches) and the first one is the Sinn regulator which you only see very rarely, that was one of my very first TD buys which got me hooked. The second one is the U2 on rubber which I also love.

So be careful it might be addictive!!!