Slash

Which Ttusted dealer?

Slash

Hi guys. Just wondering if you could recommend a trusted dealer that stand outs. Or are they all as good as each other? If you could let me know on some of your experiences with TD’s then that would be really appreciated. 

Thanks in advance 

andyboy

The TD`s have feedback sections 

bora12

I prefer marvelous replica. His communication is great (for a TD) even post-sale which is where you lose some other TDs.

Supermirrors is another good one

Edited by bora12

Joyjoyk
6 minutes ago, Slash said:

Hi guys. Just wondering if you could recommend a trusted dealer that stand outs. Or are they all as good as each other? If you could let me know on some of your experiences with TD’s then that would be really appreciated. 

Thanks in advance 

Some have less negative feedback than others if thats a good start. And i guess the number of feedbacks is a proxy gauge as well? Have a read at the trusted dealers feedback section.. i know who im going with!

trendconcept

Read the linked text.

Slash

Well I live in the U.K. sonfork what I can understand customs aren’t to much of a problem 

BadPickle

:lmao: 

you still not bought the MK sea master pro? 

38 minutes ago, bora12 said:

I prefer marvelous replica. His communication is great (for a TD) even post-sale which is where you lose some other TDs.

Supermirrors is another good one

Super mirrors isn’t a trusted dealer here 

Slash

@pickledbeetroot I am today, but trying to find a TD to go with 

Edited by Slash

Slash

Is trusty time any good? 

BadPickle
9 minutes ago, Slash said:

Is trusty time any good? 

They’re all good, my last was from trusty,  took about 2weeks to the UK.  

BadPickle
Just now, Slash said:

@pickledbeetroot Im very nervous as it’s my first order 

I understand that, I was too, as far as dealers are concerned, this lot here are the best, Greg and the others have worked hard over the years to establish a good relationship. 

Customs is something we can’t do anything about I’m afraid, getting stuff confiscated is extremely rare, whereas getting a 20-40quid import tax bill is quite common. 

In the 6ish years I’ve been here, with about 50 or so purchased, I’ve been stung on the import about 5 times 

naijishi

Relax, all the Td's are good, you wont get any other answer here, many people have told you the same thing so trust us also, if you like a website and bells and whistles go trustytime, if you want a more one on one feeling of deal go with mary watch and email her what you want. But they are td here for a reason so just go for it and relax.

Slash

@pickledbeetroot Andrew told me to go for the JHF seamaster over the Mk. He said over all there better. 

stfrance
3 hours ago, Slash said:

Is trusty time any good? 

I have never had a deal with Andrew (Trustytime) though. When I threw an inquiry, he replied super fast which shows how he treats customers and Sead (Supermirror) as well.

I got deals with Toro. He could be a good recommendation.

bora12

All of them are good. They are "trusted" for a reason.

People also really seem to like Mary. 

You can't go wrong man just pull the trigger if you've found the watch you want.

Loz2017

anyone got email / contact for sead supermirrors.. thanks

Slash

@bora12 I order a noob v7 submariner from aootime after reading his reviews in his forum section 

Charly
19 hours ago, Slash said:

Thanks in advance 

Perfect clone is very good to deal with too