and has it ever been repped?

orissquare.jpg

Edited by surfer2278

oscarmadfish

nice

greg_r

Not repped that I'm aware of.....

Silverspeed

Nice looking watch...but not worth to be repped I'm afraid, these will cost approx. €700 as gen

surfer2278
Nice looking watch...but not worth to be repped I'm afraid, these will cost approx. €700 as gen

Then, I guess it is safe to assume it's a quartz model?

Silverspeed

Then, I guess it is safe to assume it's a quartz model?

no it's an automatic, believe it's based on a ETA caliber

surfer2278

By any chance, do you know the I.D.?

Edited by surfer2278

guitarbiker

Looks like oris tonneau chronograph a large 51x37mm automatic (red rotor), world timer similar but only 2 subdials, these are no longer produced unfortunately, the chrono retailed at nearly £2000 nice chunky heavy oris don't know why they dropped it, not seen the moon phase one though

surfer2278
Looks like oris tonneau chronograph a large 51x37mm automatic (red rotor), world timer similar but only 2 subdials, these are no longer produced unfortunately, the chrono retailed at nearly £2000 nice chunky heavy oris don't know why they dropped it, not seen the moon phase one though

Thank you for the info. Disappointing that it's no longer available.

Nisv
This is the Friend's of Oris (Gen) forum based out of Australia. I am sure you can do more research on the gen if you are so interested. Of course never breath the word rep on an AD website.

:) That's something I would like to do :D

"Hi all, n00b here :) I was wondering if any of you gents here knows just how close to the real thing this one comes: >linktoanorisonareplicawatchstore< Thanks :)"

myaz
This is the Friend's of Oris (Gen) forum based out of Australia. I am sure you can do more research on the gen if you are so interested. Of course never breath the word rep on an AD website.

:) That's something I would like to do :D

"Hi all, n00b here :) I was wondering if any of you gents here knows just how close to the real thing this one comes: >linktoanorisonareplicawatchstore< Thanks :)"

Bet most of us have this urge from time to time. Of course, the last thing I want to do is bring this site under scrutiny by any AD with a mission.