Rod

Yacht-Master 37mm 268622 ARF

Rod

I saw this watch at an AD just yesterday and was thinking how nice it would be if they would rep this (perfect gift for my mrs) and today what pops up among the new arrivals on puretime website?

https://puretime05.com/yacht-master-37mm-268622-arf-1-1-best-edition-gray-dial-904l-ss-case-and-bracelet-a2824.html

Being an ARF quality is guaranteed, but what do you guys think about it? I took a look at pics online and seems pretty faithful to gen!

Edited by Rod

reckoner777

It's a shame people don't seem to care about this new release at all. PT's pictures aren't super clear so I believe we'll need more pictures to make comparisons with gen. Especially bezel pictures seem deceptive due to reflection.

RepGuy
2 minutes ago, reckoner777 said:

It's a shame people don't seem to care about this new release at all. PT's pictures aren't super clear so I believe we'll need more pictures to make comparisons with gen. Especially bezel pictures seem deceptive due to reflection.

It's not that people don't care. Sometimes the forum can be a bit slow on responses, so give it time and I'm sure people will see this thread.

reckoner777
1 hour ago, RepGuy said:

It's not that people don't care. Sometimes the forum can be a bit slow on responses, so give it time and I'm sure people will see this thread.

Then I think I'm a little spoiled by RWI's pace :)

GingerApple

FFS, this is getting stupid now. Every fecking week, ARF keep releasing watches on my 'must have'  list. I'm going to be broke by March! Or divorced. So not all bad.

Have we found any horror show issues yet? 'Stanless'?

Ahhhhh, wait. 37mm. If have preferred the bigger one. Seems strange they didn't rep the 40mm first.

Edited by GingerBubba

Rod
59 minutes ago, reckoner777 said:

Then I think I'm a little spoiled by RWI's pace :)

Same here ;)

reckoner777
1 hour ago, GingerBubba said:

FFS, this is getting stupid now. Every fecking week, ARF keep releasing watches on my 'must have'  list. I'm going to be broke by March! Or divorced. So not all bad.

Have we found any horror show issues yet? 'Stanless'?

Ahhhhh, wait. 37mm. If have preferred the bigger one. Seems strange they didn't rep the 40mm first.

It's been repped thrice already by Bp, Noob and JF. It would've been redundant. That being said, if they managed to rep this somehow as close as Noob did, I'd much rather prefer 37 especially after having been hooked on DJ 36.

GingerApple
3 minutes ago, reckoner777 said:

It's been repped thrice already by Bp, Noob and JF. It would've been redundant.

But not in 904L. There's a lot that's been repped before that ARF is coming along and (arguably) doing better.

roiex

The rehaut engraving looks... interesting. 

RussP
10 minutes ago, reckoner777 said:

It's been repped thrice already by Bp, Noob and JF. It would've been redundant. That being said, if they managed to rep this somehow as close as Noob did, I'd much rather prefer 37 especially after having been hooked on DJ 36.

36~7mm is the perfect size for a dress(ier) watch.

Rod
9 hours ago, roiex said:

The rehaut engraving looks... interesting. 

Do you care to elaborate on that?

GC
5 minutes ago, Rod said:

Do you care to elaborate on that?

E37377_A0-59_AC-4_B6_B-983_F-348_BE63228

the etched crown is off center on the rehaught 

drifterr

This is the second watch they messed up the etched crown on rehaut.

The same on the dssd. Unless this is a prototype and final version will be fine.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

RussP
1 hour ago, GC said:

E37377_A0-59_AC-4_B6_B-983_F-348_BE63228

the etched crown is off center on the rehaught 

Gae,

Your eyesight is amazing.

hasel5

I have aGen older version and the size is perfect for under a shirt sleeve

GingerApple
16 minutes ago, drifterr said:

This is the second watch they messed up the etched crown on rehaut.

The same on the dssd. Unless this is a prototype and final version will be fine.

They seem to do this regularly; send out photos of something bordering on a mock-up before the real piece is even available to buy (no matter what it may say on Puretime), then correct the faults in time for us lovely punters to get a perfect watch a couple of weeks later.

blehbleh215

Can you see/ feel the difference between 904 and 316 Steel??

Wondering does the price increase on multiple watch due to 904 steel worth it or not.

bloon

That is beautiful man!Sporty Piece! When you get one, can you post a review please :D

GingerApple
11 minutes ago, blehbleh215 said:

Can you see/ feel the difference between 904 and 316 Steel??

Wondering does the price increase on multiple watch due to 904 steel worth it or not.

I'm far from an expert and still a relative noob, but my 3x ARF bracelets definitely feel better than, eg, my v7 Noob sub - more solid feeling. Not sure how much of that is in my head though....

markmarky

Is the 37mm popular model? I thought its a women's model. Why did ARF even make this model when they have lots others to choose from?

reckoner777

It's not a women's model. It's a midsize. I think you could say unisex at worst.

We need a side by side comparison with gen!

Rod

On the exile forum some members were commenting on the fact that the bezel (both numbers and background surface) are not so well made and gen-like, so again hopefully this is only a prototype...

diggdugg2009

(also posted on the exile forum)

I went ahead and ordered one from PT since I love the model. However, I too think the pics are of a prototype after talking to other TD's who said the factory hasn't officially released it, and because I haven't gotten any payment info let alone QC pics yet...

I'm not in any rush, so no big deal. Whenever I eventually receive it I'll upload detailed pics!

GingerApple
5 minutes ago, diggdugg2009 said:

(also posted on the exile forum)

I went ahead and ordered one from PT since I love the model. However, I too think the pics are of a prototype after talking to other TD's who said the factory hasn't officially released it, and because I haven't gotten any payment info let alone QC pics yet...

I'm not in any rush, so no big deal. Whenever I eventually receive it I'll upload detailed pics!

Excellent, thanks. I for one am interested to see how it looks so please do post pictures when you get it! Wristies too. I guess it will probably be after New Year when you get it now, but you might get lucky.

porschespeedster
On 1/14/2018 at 18:26, markmarky said:

Is the 37mm popular model? I thought its a women's model. Why did ARF even make this model when they have lots others to choose from?

hey now, some of us can actually see what we're doing when we pee standing up