Bendori89

WHAT happened to these promised watches???

Bendori89

RM011, RM052 from ZF...

RO tourby from JF...

3.3mm thin 324 S C copy and a new breeed of PPs from V6f...

Not to mention the long awaited noob v8s that were promised to be dropped ‘before 2017 is out’

nothing....NOTHING!!!

Without Angus’s industry insights and Repworld, I just can’t seem to find any new info.

watchbus always talking about ‘new water ghosts’ from noob for like a full year now but to no avail. Just empty words.

Does anyone know any kind of chinese forums that one could access for most recent info (With a little help from google translation, other than watchbus) while I can’t have my daily dose of most up-to-date info from the aforementioned sources?

thanks alot fellow memebers.

mysterio

Google translation is shit when it comes to translating Mandarin (watchbus is a great example). You can probably only decipher the factory, model of the watch. Sometimes you can infer what the article is saying but you can't be sure.

Bendori89
12 hours ago, mysterio said:

Google translation is shit when it comes to translating Mandarin (watchbus is a great example). You can probably only decipher the factory, model of the watch. Sometimes you can infer what the article is saying but you can't be sure.

Yes I understand that. So what are some sources you can give out?

mysterio
9 hours ago, Bendori89 said:

Yes I understand that. So what are some sources you can give out?

For that reason, I don't even post any stuff from watchbus. I just go there to see if there is anything visually interesting coming up and just wait for it from the English-speaking forums. Maybe you can get them from RepWorld, who seems to have a lot of sources.