nyc724

Frosted Gold Audemars Inquiry

nyc724

Hi all,

Firstly let me say...I would want a rep watch thats either impossible to locate or not available. (Smh)

Anyways,I originally placed an order with Trusty Time ordering a 41mm frosted gold AP only to be told (of course after payment) that not only is the watch not in stock but no 41mm version is even made. I mean maybe its my fault not to ask about a watch before ordering but its a tad shady  Andrew ,even Josh advertises pages of this specific watch w different color faces in the mens size 41mm when niether of em even have them. Only 37mm is advertised and even that isnt in stock!

Then to have Andrew email me back saying “sorry just pick something else out for the same price” is scam like honestly no? I see a few diff rep sites also advertising this watch even someone on this board who apparently got the silver frosted  AP but in a 44mm size. I cant even dm him bc it says hes banned lol anyways just thought if anyone knew any info on this watch. Any help would be appreciated. Ps this is the watch below 

http://www.pf-828.com/ap15410-111-ap154010-royal-oak-frosted-rg-rg-white-asian-2813-3120.html  

mysterio

So you ordered from Andrew but you used Josh's link?