MadamBou

1500$ rep?

MadamBou

Hello gents.

Impressive website with so much knowledge that would satisfy a watch enthusiast for months. Unfortunately before finding this website, I ordered a 27 mm Omega Constellation in two tone, with diamonds. I was OK to risk 250$ initial payment, but it this is where it gets tricky; I ordered this replica to be customized, to change all the gold plated parts to 18K and crystal/ what ever stone to diamonds. for a grand total of 1500$.  Wait, it will get better, this is my first replica watch and I ordered on we-chat. If this is not enough, the seller is so obnoxious and arrogant that one would think he sees himself as ....,

So, now, I am down 250$ and after a month wait, he says the watch is ready. I have a short clip of before and after. Can you guys look and tell me what you think, should I just cut the lose short and walk or you think this is a good work and its worth it; that's if he will ever send it to me!!

Best. 

MB

Edited by MadamBou

Jibuti

this will be good....

tenor.gif?itemid=4452103

ShovelnTC

Well would you rather loose $250 or $1500?

MUCH more detail would be needed before we could really answer your question but given what you've told us I'd say cut your losses now.

GingerApple

Followed! 

Can someone show him how to upload a video as I have not a clue!

Glaude

Hi MadamBou !

That's an unfortunate experience ...

So if I sum it up right : you've already paid 250 $ and for having the watch sent to you'll have to pay 1250 $ more ?

There's little to no chance that you'll ever get your watch, what was the seller name or shop name, how did you find it ?
For now I'll recommend you don't send any more money to this person until you've given us more details, but I won't set your expectations too high, you've probably lost 250 $

MadamBou

Hi all, you are right, so far, I am down 250$, the seller says the watch is ready and ready to be shipped express after 1250$ more. I don't really know him. my communication is via we chat in Chinese!! , which help of google translator. I cannot read Chinese font, or type it, but as soon as I have a way of uploading, I will send you guys a screenshot. 

To be honest, in my eyes the after clip looks good, but the guy refuses my offer to pay/pick up in person;( I have an agent in the same city. ) He only uses Alipay/wechat pay and does't accept PayPal/WU/ etc, so I had to pay him the initial payment via my trusted seller.

MadamBou

Working on it. 

Edited by MadamBou
TMI

Joyjoyk
4 minutes ago, MadamBou said:

Hi all, you are right, so far, I am down 250$, the seller says the watch is ready and ready to be shipped express after 1250$ more. I don't really know him. my communication is via we chat in Chinese!! , which help of google translator. I cannot read Chinese font, or type it, but as soon as I have a way of uploading, I will send you guys a screenshot. 

To be honest, in my eyes the after clip looks good, but the guy refuses my offer to pay/pick up in person;( I have an agent in the same city. ) He only uses Alipay/wechat pay and does't accept PayPal/WU/ etc, so I had to pay him the initial payment via my trusted seller.

Definitely not fishy.. treat it as  a sunk cost..

MadamBou
7 minutes ago, Joyjoyk said:

Definitely not fishy.. treat it as  a sunk cost..

I can see your point, but I'm not that baby either. Can someone show me how to upload pictures?

Jibuti

MadamBou
6 hours ago, Glaude said:

Edited by MadamBou
Link not working

Majwilliams0308

Upload them to imgur and post the url here.

Glaude

Unless you can arrange some sort of an exchange/pickup with the seller (since you have somebody that can do it), you'll not have any useful information from us, even with pics.
We'll only be able to say (others not me) if the work done is good or not.

Sellers can be shy to do something in person because this is illegal, but if you can arrange a safe meet up with him or a representative of him, why not... but don't pay anything online...

MadamBou
18 hours ago, Glaude said:

Hi MadamBou !

That's an unfortunate experience ...

So if I sum it up right : you've already paid 250 $ and for having the watch sent to you'll have to pay 1250 $ more ?

There's little to no chance that you'll ever get your watch, what was the seller name or shop name, how did you find it ?
For now I'll recommend you don't send any more money to this person until you've given us more details, but I won't set your expectations too high, you've probably lost 250 $

here we go.  click on link, just started to work.

Edited by MadamBou

Glaude
4 minutes ago, MadamBou said:

here we go.  click on link

https://youtu.be/j3D7B3RhILo

Okay, this a watch, ugly, in my opinion, but that's just on me so do not take note of it.
As I said this video doesn't give any information on whether you can or cannot trust this person.

ShoveInTC resumed the situation pretty well :

1 hour ago, ShovelnTC said:

Well would you rather loose $250 or $1500?

MadamBou
19 minutes ago, Majwilliams0308 said:

Upload them to imgur and post the url here.

Point well made, but now you have to give some suggestions of a good rep for a very petite wrist.

Edited by MadamBou

SeniorChief5352

MadamBou,

Chalk this up to a $250 life lesson and move on.  Seriously, cut your losses while you're ahead. If you send another $1250.00 I have a sneaky suspicion that you'll be out $1500 instead of $250...

IMO, that watch isn't worth the original $250 - it looks like a pimp bought it at a pawn shop.  But, to each his own...

However you decide to proceed, good luck to you!

MadamBou

LOL! SO glad that you guys are not holding anything back! But now I need really good suggestions on a max 27mm ladies watch.

Glaude

Look at Chanel, Cartier there's usually some nice ladies watch there.

You can also try to get a nice Rolex or Omega like you wanted but from a TD here.

My suggestion will be : browse the TD websites. :) 

http://www.pf-828.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=27mm

http://www.pf-828.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=26mm

RUSH2112

How did you pay?

Rx4Time

That thing is fugly.  Im guessing it's got a 21 j movement in it.  The seconds hand looked choppy.  I'd take it as a learning experience and move on. 

PekeloB

Say goodbye to the $250 and get yourself a Cartier Tank Française or Anglaise. Perfect watches for small wrists.

deju

Without seeing it in person you’ll never know, £1000 isn’t out the realms for getting a diamond bezel made. 

But you can’t tell the quality in a video 

paccbet
6 minutes ago, PekeloB said:

Say goodbye to the $250 and get yourself a Cartier Tank Française or Anglaise. Perfect watches for small wrists.

Yup

Case in point:

744778C1-1BF7-4089-976E-635365C8FD89eeee

Wriggles

Why anyone would even consider dropping 1500 to some randomer for that is beyond me.

With that kind of change surely a nice ladies gen on Ashford or Joma would be a much better, not to mention safer, option