MadamBou

1500$ rep?

MadamBou

I appreciate all of concerns, looked up the suggested links,hated these styles. Pls don't shop for me! I looked at many of TSs sites and pictures; clearly there is is a huge gap btw large and small, read M/F rep watches. (Obviously not only it's more popular amongst men than women, it's easier to copy a larger watch than a miniature one, not only that larger# more expensive)

this seller, has a good album, of course that could be originals pictured for sale purpose. But has anybody else noticed that the TS's selection on ladies watch is worse than pawn shop quality? 

In regards to this watch, it is merely same as the new OC in pink.  Weather others likes the style or not that's not the question. 

I think the color of the gold looks right, although it is very hard to judge the diamond?s  without a loop,  anyway, it doesn't look like crystal or CZ  

In case I walk, I will either need a TS who has access to a factory that can customize the order or will not buy a new watch, travel instead! 

I don't like Rolex watches in general. Some Cartier an Chanel are gorgeous in their stores, but can anyone post a picture of their ladies replica watch for a reference please?

As far as buying second hand, I can't trust them.  

Jibuti

people under some circumstances make irrational decisions.... I really do not think that you must throw additional money away this time...250 usd? just forget them... you can buy 4-5 really nice reps with saved amount or even modest gen....you will feel much better!

BadPickle

Sock 

RussP

Send me the $1250 you owe and I'll send you a $250 watch.

I promise.

I'll even thrown in the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House.

Glaude
20 hours ago, MadamBou said:

hated these styles. Pls don't shop for me!

Well, of course, if for you ladies watch = gold and diamond everywhere...

I have a less classic and less gender-oriented approach of ladies watch = only the size of the watch to correspond smaller wrists and even that is subject to variation depending on the taste and body of the person concerned.

20 hours ago, MadamBou said:

In case I walk, I will either need a TS who has access to a factory that can customize the order or will not buy a new watch, travel instead! 

Oh ! because after all of this warning you're still considering sending the rest of the money... hmmm PBR maybe on to something ... 

Jibuti
22 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Sock 

who, me?

how the hell do you know I started workin' at Marks-Spencer yesterday?!

MadamBou
On 1/24/2018 at 17:46, Glaude said:

Look at Chanel, Cartier there's usually some nice ladies watch there.

You can also try to get a nice Rolex or Omega like you wanted but from a TD here.

My suggestion will be : browse the TD websites. :) 

http://www.pf-828.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=27mm

http://www.pf-828.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=26mm

Dear Glaude, 

I got a beautiful Cartier Ballon Bleu 33 in stainless steel. I'm in love. Thanks for recommendation. 

Edited by MadamBou

Glaude
13 minutes ago, MadamBou said:

Dear Glaude, 

I got a beautiful Cartier Ballon Bleu 33 in stainless steel. I'm in love. Thanks for recommendation. 

Nice ! This is a beautifull watch !

Share some pics :) 

Here's how :

MadamBou

OMG! No need for posting, it's identical to original in every angle and all detail.  I took it for bracelet adjustment and the watch maker congratulated me on such a beautiful watch. He didn't even think for a second that it is not original.