Dusk

An observation RWG/ RWI m2m

Lagger

Yep I have much more luck selling over at RWI myself, just seems a lot more like the auto trader of the rep fora

Herc

Do you need to subscribe to sell any watch on here regardless of cost? 

I know on RWI you can sell a watch under 750usd without being a VIP. Anything over that you sign up and request an HVS before selling. 

black263
1 hour ago, Herc said:

Do you need to subscribe to sell any watch on here regardless of cost? 

I know on RWI you can sell a watch under 750usd without being a VIP. Anything over that you sign up and request an HVS before selling. 

Here's a radical thought.  Why not go to the M2M section and read the bloody rules.

Herc
24 minutes ago, black263 said:

Here's a radical thought.  Why not go to the M2M section and read the bloody rules.

Very warm welcoming.

I simply asked a question - I do not use this forum often nor do I wish to sell either. It was an over sight as I had seen people mention you had to subscribe to sell and on RWI it’s not the case. Which would explain why the sales section is not as busy over here 

so get off your fucking high horse lad!! 

black263
1 hour ago, Herc said:

Very warm welcoming.

I simply asked a question - I do not use this forum often nor do I wish to sell either. It was an over sight as I had seen people mention you had to subscribe to sell and on RWI it’s not the case. Which would explain why the sales section is not as busy over here 

so get off your fucking high horse lad!! 

offended_zps65e9b6da.jpg

BM284
14 minutes ago, black263 said:

offended_zps65e9b6da.jpg

:rofl:

KarmaToBurn

I prefer to sell here as I know the users but if it sits unsold in M2M for too long I usually list it on RWI and the watch will be gone within hours. 

Gensgo fairly easy on WUS because it's a busy forum and the listings get picked up by Watchrecon for easy browsing. We need an app like that for RWG/RWI/Repgeek :p

RUSH2112
13 hours ago, RussP said:

I'm surprised to discover that so many of you are RWI mods masquerading as RWG members.

Perhaps our mods should consider giving you guys a special coloured title, to ensure that you're not treated as noobs by the rest of us less-informed members ?

Just a suggestion........

Or a special title like gulag inmate.

TBG
14 hours ago, andyboy said:

and less likely to get nuked by a nasty moderator :lol:

giphy.gif

mysterio
18 hours ago, yllekp said:

Nah it would ruin the surprise if someone did treat us as noobs lol. 

Well your post count would not indicate you were a noob. There are at least 2 who could be mistaken for noobs having 50 or less posts though. That would be fun. :lol:

PCJ

I agree, I used to enjoy how quick the RWI posts went up and down. I wonder where all the people who wish to sell their stuff go right now, as they don't appear to have come to RWG 

MetalMickey
9 hours ago, black263 said:

offended_zps65e9b6da.jpg

:lmao:

must be tricky using the internet from the top of your high horse!!

tripdog123
1 hour ago, JayA said:

I agree, I used to enjoy how quick the RWI posts went up and down. I wonder where all the people who wish to sell their stuff go right now, as they don't appear to have come to RWG 

They're selling them as gens on Ebay.

mysterio
4 hours ago, tripdog123 said:

They're selling them as gens on Ebay.

Or as reps on Amazon.

tabuktime
8 hours ago, metalmickey said:

:lmao:

must be tricky using the internet from the top of your high horse!!

Think he's got a Bluetooth keyboard...

:rofl:

black263

It's  a normal keyboard on the ground next to the horse.  I have to use my dick to type on it.

His name's Herc.

Joyjoyk
20 hours ago, black263 said:

offended_zps65e9b6da.jpg

Who's got the best Submariner?

Thommo82
On 27/01/2018 at 00:29, black263 said:

Glad you said most of us.  I wouldn't want to be tarred with that description. 

Nor I 

r0b9502
On 1/26/2018 at 05:40, Dusk said:

I've sold a few watches on here since RWI went down and although the m2m section is slower for sure it also has a lot of plus points over RWI.

1. It's virtually devoid of thread crappers
  2. Low balling seems less common
  3. Time wasters are rare
  4. Less sketchy arseholes in general

No way a slur on RWI which is a huge forum with all sorts of people but this just seems a nicer place to trade because its smaller and more personal perhaps. 

The moaners should sign up to VIP and buy and sell on here as well as RWI when it comes back.

Happy Friday!

If you looked at one M2M thread I looked at yesterday, there was a thread crapper (or not exactly that, just a finicky bastard, nothing wrong with such tho). The pointer I remember is it was a sale from Singapore. You could for the thread from there. The sales mods at RWI  are a less relaxed bunch than here tho.