TRANSPORTER

I need to build this, where are these parts????

TRANSPORTER

Simply love this modded 7002, and I’ve scoured the web trying to find the individual after market parts to mod one of my Seikos, can anyone shed any light on where to find these parts???

93561_CE4-7_FAF-453_B-893_F-2_BA60_B2_B5DD3_FD7_A5-3922-492_C-8_DEB-_A30_F770427196_A027_F-3197-4_B85-_B8_ED-79_FF1_DB6_

Cheers for any help guys 

k4jun

It is a repainted fantasy dial.

"goonermike" sells such custom builds on ebay.

They are fucking gross btw.

tripdog123

Dagaz and Yobokies sell similar stuff, though the dials are sterile because of copyright. That's probably a Goonermike dial.

TRANSPORTER

Yeah its a goonermike piece, ive seen a few of his mods before, I was and still am am seiko fan before the rep bug, but he won't shed any light on where he gets his parts, ive already looked in the obvious places such as those mentioned in the other posts but none do the raised bezel insert or the dial, guess I will just have to keep hunting in the less obvious places to see if I can source them, cheers for the replies anyway, and ill just check them links incase one of you actually found something I missed when I was looking 

Piccolo

At the ridiculous prices his custom ones go for he can afford to get them printed/made up somewhere.  If TC could source his own "special" dial then I'm sure you can order Peanuts/Disney/Whatever painted ones from somewhere similar if you pay enough.

andypandy1961

I'm looking to start a build myself but can't find anyone who does OEM dial or someone who copies them. Any information out there?

All the best

Andy