Sign in to follow this  
Jimuc

new post

Jimuc

Hi all can you please assist me with the following ... I have saw this site and was wondering if its legit??

(admin edit: link to untrusted site deactivated) www.replicawatchuk.co.uk

Can anyone help me with a trusted site to buy Omega OP watches in asia and swiss grades.

Thanks once more Jim

gtwc

Why not just take the time and carefully peruse the Trusted Dealers list?

They are here for a reason.

Jimuc

Thanks very much- Jim

Sticker

Thanks very much- Jim

Before finding this Forum, I purchased a Rolex Submariner from this company. Watch quality was ok but more expensive than Trusted Dealers on this site. I feel that you get better value here and I am much more comfortable dealing with Trusted Dealers. Hope this helps. Cheers Mike

Jimuc

Thanks very much- Jim

Before finding this Forum, I purchased a Rolex Submariner from this company. Watch quality was ok but more expensive than Trusted Dealers on this site. I feel that you get better value here and I am much more comfortable dealing with Trusted Dealers. Hope this helps. Cheers Mike

Thanks Mike- Regards Jim

dingle

check out the link in my signature and welcome to the nuthouse :D

pfcdre
Hi all can you please assist me with the following ... I have saw this site and was wondering if its legit??

Can anyone help me with a trusted site to buy Omega OP watches in asia and swiss grades.

Thanks once more Jim

hello jim welcome im new here too and after alot of research i have found this forum to be the best source for talking,learning and of coarse buying,have a look at the trusted sellers i have bought 3 watches from prestige and two from forum members all have been extremely positive transactions as for the watch you seek look and compare carfully at what the trusted dealers offer you wont get better imho cheers andre

JohnG

Yeah, but it is a noob ritual, the "anyone know anything about this site?" thread. It is like the "who makes the best sub" thread or the "what are the best super-reps?" threads. Oh, and the "it has b een three hours, my watch hasn't arrived, is this normal?" threads....

You could spend the next hundred years on the rep forums and there will always be these threads. It is part of the rep collector evolutionary cycle.

KBH

Thanks once more Jim

You're not from Miami are you?