Sign in to follow this  
Callmeatticus

Noob Sub-C SEL fix??

Callmeatticus

Hi all! New member here. I'm so grateful for finding this community, and that there is a worldwide group of people that are as into reps as I am. I've bought and sold a few reps over the years, most of them bought overseas, a few in shady alley in NYC. My newest obsession is with the 116610LV 'Hulk' Sub. This thing is a work of art. While I'm still saving for the real thing, I've been searching for the best rep available, and that has led me to the BK modded Noob V7.

After scouring the internet, reading countless forums and looking at high res pics of reps and gens, it seems like Noob V7 is the best rep out there. My only concern with this, and in my opinion it is the easiest tell and terrible oversight on this watch, is the SEL. I do not understand that the V6s can have a perfect recessed SEL, and then they take a step backwards with the V7! Not to mention the polished glidelock change... How can the manufacturers overlook something so huge? Dont they "buy gens to compare" when making the reps?  Anyways, I could keep ranting, but my actual question is is there any known fix get a more gen looking recessed SEL on the Noob V7?? It seems that sourcing a V6s bracelet would do the job, but apparently they are not compatible with each other. Does anybody have any insight? Forgive me if there is already a topic on this, I tried searching to no success. Thanks!

solitudex

There are some modders who can fix the SEL fairly easily.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk