Sign in to follow this  
jameo210369

New watch for stag night out "help"

Luthier
Hookers, no way - Phaedo are you my wife???

Onze, what Tag; come on give me an idea.

Iabounty, I am just not a Rolex guy; I could never pull one off.

I'd recommend Calibre1. Classy, elegant and sporty at the same time.

Tag-1.jpg

Tag-2.jpg

Luthier
Too overpriced. I can get it for $250. Or less.

But this watch is the best choice, IMO.

... and you wonder why people accuse you of shilling... :) (I'm kidding btw, so don't get yer panties in a bunch, okay? :popcorn: )

Btw - there's a $20 discount available and that includes shipping - also there's no WU fees to pay, so it's not quite as overpriced as it looks. However, I really only posted the Watcheden link because it was the first photo I found and I agree there are probably better deals out there - hence suggesting that Jameo contact T4D

Like I said in my first post Jameo - do yourself a favour and drop Robert a line - as well as checking out Mary :D

By the way Luthier - have your 'girls' got themselves a website yet and do they yet have an alternative to WU payments?

Talked to my girl yesterday - she accept PayPal, no any problems.

My Breitling was shipped yesterday!!!!!

JoeyB
Right guys, I want to pick your minds, I want suggestions with pics or links.

I am going to one of my best friends stag night (a day at the races) and I want a real classy looking watch, I will see old friends from 20 years ago and I want a stunning watch.

1, Stainless steel bracelet

2, Black / Grey dial

3, Up to $500

Come on guys, NOT A ROLEX

"classy" "stunning" "NOT A Rolex"

jameo, to my eye any of the chronos fit the bill. You can even show off a bit using the chronos timer at the races. All the ones already mentioned are classy and impressive.

I think the Navitimer is stunning.

1.jpg

I like the Omega very much as well.

Image00003.jpg

And not quite so big, and a white dial, but real class and very stunning is the Casablanca.

1.jpg

I find all three to be eye catchers and I don't think anyone would question their authenticity. All three are well under $500.

sconehead

Bulgari Assioma, supposed to be a true super-rep, copied from an original they claim? Reports off owners reckon it's really good and a bit of an unsung hero so to speak...

bv002b4.th.jpg

iabounty

Onze, what Tag; come on give me an idea.

Iabounty, I am just not a Rolex guy; I could never pull one off.

Jameo, Jameo, Jameo.......... A Rolex Date Just like KBH has with a leather strap would make you KING of the stag party man......... Rolex demands respect. Besides bro......... The sexy sirens at the party would be lap dance'in all over you man...........

AllergyDoc

Add some bling!

3291422173_9bd4b00be5_o.jpg

Too bad you don't like Rolex:

YMwrist.jpg

3437486124_fbbc0d3e73_o.jpg

Edited by AllergyDoc

iabounty

The girls I go out with snap to attention when they see an interesting man sporting a Rolex watch. Hell you don't even have to be handsome.... (Notice I have left myself totally vulnerable for you vultures to swoop down and tear me to bits.......)

JoeyB
The girls I go out with snap to attention when they see an interesting man sporting a Rolex watch. Hell you don't even have to be handsome....

I'd strongly recommend substantially more Rolex's. Hont will give you wholesale on a dozen.

Luthier

Casablanca is one of the most beautiful watches for sure, as well, as Assioma.

First time I saw Assioma in RG with black chrono dial, it was in GZ watch shop, I was just speechless, and salesgirl noticed it, so, when I got my breath back, and asked for price, she said - 1600 yuan, it was about... $210. For quartz?????????????

I wanted it badly, and I had money, but I decided not to buy, only because she wanted to f**k me up. Still feel sorry I didn't buy it.

Watch was just stunning. It's on my list.

@Doc - bling is great, but only if there's real diamonds, with zirconia it looks kinda cheap, IMO.

And... Sporty watch with bling???

Yachtmaster is one of my favs.

bene3

I must say that I agree with JoeyB, that Navtimer looks excellent and also very classy.

sconehead
The girls I go out with snap to attention when they see an interesting man sporting a Rolex watch. Hell you don't even have to be handsome.... (Notice I have left myself totally vulnerable for you vultures to swoop down and tear me to bits.......)

So your women 'snap to attention' when they see any interesting man sporting a Rolex whilst on a date with you??? :thumbsup:

Let's get over there with our knockoff's and pinch IA's squeeze boy's, we're all interesting aren't we... :huh:

jameo210369

Must admit the Navitimer is classy, I have two already. I like the look of the Bulgari Assioma (interesting) I have around 5 weeks before I have to order my watch so keep your suggestions coming guys.

I just don't think I can pull of a Rolex, although I have always liked the coca-cola.

sconehead

Dave just got this off Robert for $299, I must admit it looks good and being a Raymond Weil is soooo believable...big looking watch though...

p4210329.th.jpg

p4210334.th.jpg

jameo210369

Love the Raymond Weil sconehead, who is Robert? I have checked most of the sites and they are all listing it for between $390 to $450

oscarmadfish

WOW love that raymond wiel :thumbsup::huh::thumbsup2:

JoeyB
Must admit the Navitimer is classy, I have two already. I like the look of the Bulgari Assioma (interesting) I have around 5 weeks before I have to order my watch so keep your suggestions coming guys.

I just don't think I can pull of a Rolex, although I have always liked the coca-cola.

I have the Retro GMT II blk/red Coca~Cola and as much as I love my ceramic and new DSSD I like the Retro is just a hair better. It has a certain 'comfort' level, a tradition. The serial number is a 2003, so you can 'pull off' having bought a formerly owned one.

sconehead
Love the Raymond Weil sconehead, who is Robert? I have checked most of the sites and they are all listing it for between $390 to $450

Known as Prestigewatchco here or Time4Direct (RWI)...here's a link

http://www.replica-watch.info/phpBB3/viewt...196&t=51839

and his site, http://www.replica-watch-guide.net/forum/i...hp?showtopic=60

Hard lines tonight, good fighting comeback but your defence is losing it's confidence a bit, Torres looked as though he may have picked up an injury as well...

iabounty

So your women 'snap to attention' when they see any interesting man sporting a Rolex whilst on a date with you??? :lol:

Let's get over there with our knockoff's and pinch IA's squeeze boy's, we're all interesting aren't we... :huh:

Interesting is an understatement.......... :lol:

sconehead

So your women 'snap to attention' when they see any interesting man sporting a Rolex whilst on a date with you??? :lol:

Let's get over there with our knockoff's and pinch IA's squeeze boy's, we're all interesting aren't we... :monkey2:

and as for not being handsome...I prefer the term 'ruggedly handsome' as I grow older... :huh:

iabounty

Let's get over there with our knockoff's and pinch IA's squeeze boy's, we're all interesting aren't we... :monkey2:

and as for not being handsome...I prefer the term 'ruggedly handsome' as I grow older... :huh:

Well, I'm just plain rugged then........ :monkey2:

Luthier

We are NOT growing oder... we became more mature!!

And... who the heck is Raymond Weil?

JoeyB

Well, I'm just plain rugged then........ :monkey2:

Don't be jealous because I'm gorgeous. 14.gif

trailboss99

Wah? Your wife sugested you spend it on hookers??????

I still say Ebel.

11.jpg

2.jpg

Col.

EDIT: Holy crap! $275? A few weeks ago this was a 375 dollar watch! It appears that the GEC is hitting home in the rep game at last. Prices are definiatly coming down!

jameo210369

Wow TB the EBEL with off white dial is stunning, is that a cream dial or just a bad pic from Josh; and only $275 a great price for what looks like a great rep.

I am still unsure of what to go for, some great reps out there.

sconehead

The Ebels a great rep, very, very close to gen. To date the only 'tell' I'm aware of is the pushers are 0.5mm too big!!! :lol: