Sign in to follow this  
kolchak

international watchman straps?

edwelly

UPDATE: I finally got my straps today and I have to say they are darn nice for the money. I will be post pictures tomorrow of the straps. All in all, I would recommend and plan on buying more straps from this company.

Erik

edwelly

REVIEW TIME:

I finally got my watch straps yesterday, 04/25. I had ordered them on 04/15. While that doesn’t seem like a long time, please take note that I am less than 5 hours away. In the end, I will assume it was an issue with the mail carrier and leave it at that.

QUALITY:

Scale of 1-10 – I would rate these 6.5 -7. This scale would be based on the BOB strap I owned for a short time being a 10. They are nice and soft, flexible for being as thick as they are – around 5mm thick. The lugs on the Chopard watch are 23mm and the straps are 24mm. I had no real problem getting these to fit. Every the deployment clasp fit ok and it is a 22mm clasp.

COMFORT:

VERY comfortable. I like wearing this leather band. It made the watch wear different (as opposed to the rubber band it came with) and I welcome the change.

LONGEVITY:

I have no idea how well these straps with hold hope but I would suspect just fine.

PRICE:

This is where they really shine. I paid $15 for the brown and $15 for the black plus $6 shipping. Unbelievable price for what you get.

PROS:

Price and quality

CONS:

The whole buying ordeal. This is the only bad thing I can really say. You have to call the company and place the order over the phone and just hope your straps get to you some time soon. There is no email confirmations, no order numbers, nothing. You call; state your personal info, credit card info and what you want to order. You are told it will ship out on a specific date and that’s it.

VERDICT:

I will order a few more straps in the next couple weeks for this company.

0006a.jpg

0007.jpg

0008.jpg

kolchak

They look good - especially for the price. Perfect style strap for the Chopard's.

houndoggie

I use IW all the time. Ron is great and the straps are good quality for the price. much better than rep quality. I've probably bought 50 straps from them.

kolchak
I use IW all the time. Ron is great and the straps are good quality for the price. much better than rep quality. I've probably bought 50 straps from them.

HD - Can you comment on the quality of their croc straps or have any pics of thier straps laying around?

Thanks much

houndoggie

HD - Can you comment on the quality of their croc straps or have any pics of thier straps laying around?

Thanks much

Don't get the croc straps. The grain is funky.

Balad1

Thanks for the follow up and review, Edwelly.

As you mentioned you can't beat the price.

wat44

excellent - Im buying some straps here very soon!

powderfreak

They should really consider opening a proper online-shop, that would increase their sales a lot :)

houndoggie
They should really consider opening a proper online-shop, that would increase their sales a lot :)

You got that right