Sign in to follow this  
JohnG

Watch Forum Activity Levels Comparison

JohnG

I just posted my Oris mini ProDiver fantasy on various forums. Here is a semi-scientific measure of activity levels on the various forums - measured by the number of views the thread has received, in the first hour since I posted:

RepGeek: 24

Wrist-check: 13

RWI: 8

RWGforum: 0

Things are really hopping at RWGknittingclub. :tease:

dingle

:tease:

:rofl:

Balad1

Interesting, I posted (RWI, RG) about Mary having the ProDiver 51 in stock (when she first got them) trying to help her out and a few assholes were busting on the watch like it was a $500 rep.

Edit: I voluntarily posted for Mary because after she asked me if there was enough interest for her to buy 10 pieces I felt obligated to help her sell em.

Edited by Balad1

gran
examq6.jpg

JohnG
Interesting, I posted (RWI, RG) about Mary having the ProDiver 51 in stock (when she first got them) trying to help her out and a few assholes were busting on the watch like it was a $500 rep.

Edit: I voluntarily posted for Mary because after she asked me if there was enough interest for her to buy 10 pieces I felt obligated to help her sell em.

:)

I posted for her too, good to give her a plug.... maybe we will end up getting some free watches.... ^_^