Sign in to follow this  
Balad1

Package arrived from Robert yesterday

Balad1
WatchPics001.jpg

Del

Nice package....:)

KeNnY

yeaaa! I LOVE PACKAGES ! RIP IT RIP IT RIP IT!! Damn so hot !!

sconehead

tsssssssssssssk...open the parcel, the watches are inside ...NOOB!!!

:)

David543

3 of 11!!! ^_^

Balad1

Sorry, can't post at the moment.

I'm filling out my hurt feelings report after being called a noob by my RWG brothers, sniff sniff.

David543

dingle
tsssssssssssssk...open the parcel, the watches are inside ...NOOB!!!

^_^ :D

KeNnY

HOW TO OPEN AN ENVELOPE:

Steps

Find an envelope which is sealed, that you desire to open. You may want to practice on your own envelopes before you begin opening real ones from the mail.

Evaluate the situation. Ask yourself:

"Am I opening an envelope which I received in the mail?" (Type 1 Situation); or

"Am I opening an envelope I just sealed but I need to open it again and put something in and make it look like it was never open so I will not waste an envelope?" (Type 2 Situation).

Decide on the proper technique for Type 1 situations:

"The Cautious Digit" - Although this is the most common technique, it is also the most dangerous for the envelope and therefore is best for Type 1 situations. Place your finger in the very top of the sealing flap, where there is a small portion of unadhered space, and slide it along. You should lift the adhesive and if done correctly will have opened the envelope rip-free. However, you may rip the envelope sealing flap depending on your ways and the adhesion power of the sealant.

"The Snip" - Another common envelope-technique, though regarded as slightly risky among professionals. Take a pair of your favorite scissors, preferably sharpened, and cut along the short end of the envelope, effectively cutting it off. Try to remove as small a width (5-10 mm) as possible. You may, in this process, cut off a small width of whatever document is inside. Type 1 situations only.

Be creative with Type 2 situations. If you must open an envelope and seal it and make it appear as if it were never opened (such as, if you forgot an attachment but don't want to waste a stamp), you must resort to some of the more creative methods in a pioneer field of envelope-opening. Although they are not entirely reliable for all Type 2 situations, they circulate the top professional smalltalk.

"The Innocent" - Grasp your envelope firmly. Hold it up to a bright light or window so you can see the shadow of the document inside. Using your favorite professional scissors, snip off an absolutely tiny corner, preferably the bottom, while ensuring you do not snip the document. Peer into the envelope via snipped corner and cut along the crease of the side of the envelope, not removing any width but effectively opening your envelope. Slide document out, and edit to your content. Then slide back in and tape the edge closed, crisply and with clear tape. The snipped corner may be unnoticeable, depending on your level of skill.

"The Publisher" - Cut off an edge of your envelope, removing a small amount of width. After replacing your document, bring your envelope to your laboratory. Place it in the bottom of an ordinary 13x9 baking pan, glass. In separate bowl, mix tree pulp, brightening agents to match your envelope's tint, and the necessary other materials to form paper base. Make sure your solution is air-drying, or it will set with heat. Using a paintbrush, dab on your paper base to seal the edge of the envelope. Prepare a bonding solution, and paint this on after 10 minutes to chemically fuse the new paper with the envelope. Allow your envelope to dry, or apply heat. Never light your envelope on fire. Using fine sandpaper, sand away the rough bits of pulp from your envelope. It should look like an ordinary envelope and never been opened.

"The Easy Air-out" - This will only work with an envelope that has adhesive that you must lick to seal. Take a kettle, or a small pot and boil water till it starts steaming to its maximum. Take the envelope, and flap/adhesive side down, place it over the steam for a couple of seconds (15-30). Be very gentle, as the paper will be moist and delicate. Check if the adhesive is melting; if it has melted, then you must be quick to pry it open gently with your fingers or a hot knife, steamed in the same way (try not to use a cold knife, as it would cool the adhesive back again). Once pryed open, gently slip the contents out and view/edit/whatever. Wait for the envelope to cool/dry before slipping them back in: If the envelope's paper/or contents become wrinkly after drying, use an iron on LOW to smooth back out again, omitting the adhesive and being careful not to burn anything. Once back in shape and dry, slip the contents in and re-lick (or, if you fear that someone will test the saliva DNA from the envelope) use a small dab of glue to secure once more. You could also try freezing the envelope to secure it again. Voilà, a professional's work done!

pollux1

Waiting for the watch to arrive impatiently= ordinary noob mistake. Not opening the package when it arrives= BALAD NOOB mistake :) ^_^

MikeMcNair

open it up you fucking homo!!!!!!

KeNnY

Opening%20the%20Volatile%20package%20of%20Socky%20Death%20052309.JPG

Meth_head_interviewed.gif

Wrestling_She_mad.gif

guami007

That's just cruel of you man.

David543

:blink:

Pleeeeease :picard2:

JohnG

His wife is in the room. Gotta wait for a while....

Balad1

I opened the package yesterday and took some quick photos.

But, everyone must now pay for Dingleberry and Onzenuub calling me a noob and hurting my feelings :-(

That's just cruel of you man.

Yep, I've told everyone before that I'm a fucking asshole, lol.

amuthon

won't call you a noob, think you're very skilled...

in posting boobs. :picard2:

Balad1
won't call you a noob, think you're very skilled...

in posting boobs. :picard2:

That will work, feeling not hurt anymore, will upload pics now.

JohnG
I opened the package yesterday and took some quick photos.

But, everyone must now pay for Dingleberry and Onzenuub calling me a noob and hurting my feelings :-(

What if we force Dingle to give you a virtual bj in the shoutbox, will you post pics THEN?

Balad1

I thought I ordered (1) Pam 217, (1) Pam 127 and (1) Pam 194. It looks like I got (or ordered) (2) Pam 217s; Pam experts help me out, I'm a Pam noob.

Sorry, the lighting wasn't the best.WatchPics005-1.jpg

WatchPics007.jpg

WatchPics031.jpg

WatchPics032.jpg

WatchPics020.jpg

WatchPics018-1.jpg

WatchPics034.jpg

WatchPics024.jpg

WatchPics022.jpg

WatchPics035.jpg

WatchPics028.jpg

WatchPics015.jpg

WatchPics033.jpg

Cynikal.Mindset

meh, nothing good anyways :picard2:

Luthier

Kenny, you allow your girlfriend to open your envelopes??????????

:picard2:

David543

Wooowwww lovely watches mate!

Balad1

Kenny, you allow your girlfriend to open your envelopes??????????

:picard2:

Careful Luthier, you're talking about the future MrS KeNnY, lol.

powderfreak

Nice, but... look at pic No.10.... meeeeh! That's why I don't want a Pam with those plastic stickers :/