LoveCLandLV

New member saying hi

LoveCLandLV

Just saying hi :) I’ve been a member on another site for a few years (whose name I won’t mention as it appears to upset some people lol).  I have 3 gen & 2 Rep Rolexes & 2 Rep Cartier’s, one I hope to list on here when I’m allowed.  Thanks! 

Glaude

Hi and welcome !

You'll see the M2M section after 4 more posts (quality posts) and then you'll be able to consult the rules that apply to selling on here :)

(Are you Doctor No ?)

Luxuracer

Welcome ... @LoveCLandLV

giphy.gif

Just a quick reference for you;

M2M ELIGIBILITY:-

- VIP/Supporters with a minimum of 30 days membership are free to post items for sale. Multiple sales threads or multiple items per thread are permitted.

- Regular members with a minimum of 60 days membership and 50 quality posts may post ONE item for sale up to a maximum value of $1000. The first item must be sold (and marked as such) or withdrawn (again, and marked as such) before you may post another item for sale.

LoveCLandLV
1 hour ago, Glaude said:

Hi and welcome !

You'll see the M2M section after 4 more posts (quality posts) and then you'll be able to consult the rules that apply to selling on here :)

(Are you Doctor No ?)

Thank you!! 

no ;) I am not, sorry.  

1 hour ago, Luxuracer said:

Welcome ... @LoveCLandLV

giphy.gif

Just a quick reference for you;

M2M ELIGIBILITY:-

- VIP/Supporters with a minimum of 30 days membership are free to post items for sale. Multiple sales threads or multiple items per thread are permitted.

- Regular members with a minimum of 60 days membership and 50 quality posts may post ONE item for sale up to a maximum value of $1000. The first item must be sold (and marked as such) or withdrawn (again, and marked as such) before you may post another item for sale.

LOL, thank you!!