Sign in to follow this  
jeanius

Rolex GMT Master 2 comparison

jeanius

Hi Guys,

I'm in the market for this watch to resell to someone that inquired about it.

I have contacted watchcollecterhk

from this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvJ2ptZUF4U

he quoted me $480 + $25 shipping.

then there is perfect clones for $638

http://www.1-pc8838.com/rlgs01024-ssdiam-a...836-p-9132.html

not sure why there is such a big price difference ?

if you guys could shed some light on this and any recommendations/suggestions would be great.

Thanks.

KeNnY

Hi there, contact Mary (watch-international) and ask for this watch with Clone ETA, she will quote you the best price, and also you will not get ripped off.. BTW we have trusted dealers here, the best option is always take a picture and send them and ask if they have it :blink: try it

jeanius
Hi there, contact Mary (watch-international) and ask for this watch with Clone ETA, she will quote you the best price, and also you will not get ripped off.. BTW we have trusted dealers here, the best option is always take a picture and send them and ask if they have it :blink: try it

yeah tried mary she didnt have it, anyone else I should try? i emailed robert also.

KeNnY

HM then try Marvellous Replica :blink:

jrodshibuya

Bling-tastic!!

jeanius

got my reply from Marvellous Replica today told me $580 for Asian 2836 movement is that the same thing as Swiss 2836??

and how come everyones prices vary so much??? are they all the same watch just different mark ups for different sellers?? or do they actually come with different parts??

dingle
got my reply from Marvellous Replica today told me $580 for Asian 2836 movement is that the same thing as Swiss 2836??

and how come everyones prices vary so much??? are they all the same watch just different mark ups for different sellers?? or do they actually come with different parts??

No it is not swiss.

did you tell him you were a member here?

Matlow

Ive just got an excellent GMT master from Replicamake :) $228

bigron

What movement does it have? Have any Pics? Im looking for one with an at least 1/2 way decent lume, preferably a great lume. I dont mind spending a pretty penny as long as i get a quality piece.

jeanius

No it is not swiss.

did you tell him you were a member here?

Yup told him I was a member here..

at this point jimka.eshop is looking like the best option... he told me it would be Swiss eta and offered to install a green GMT hand for me.

also said he would take pics of the actual watch before sending and I can decide whether I want or not...

any objections on going with jimka over marvelous and perfect clones?? :)

themoo-12

You should not that minus one or two reps out there the MOST you will see a watch for is around the $350-400 mark. For a watch like that with a ETA or clone movement should run you around 200-250 depending on the dealer. If you are talking about the full bling one though, I couldn't tell you other then I know Mary cant source it and a few other dealers.

NFleischer

DSC00326.jpg

If you want a good cheap rep of the GMT (without any bling) try Timesshop. They have a special

on the 'Noob' watches. I got this with clone mov't for $128, $78 for 21J- can't beat that

IMO- stay away from those fake Rolex movements. They're expensive and

really just another clone movement with a red wheel that nobody will see.

jeanius

whats a "noob" watch?

mspangl
whats a "noob" watch?

It's a watch made by the "Noobfactory"

Drhulee
IMO- stay away from those fake Rolex movements. They're expensive and

really just another clone movement with a red wheel that nobody will see.

Yup, probably 99.9% of people don't even know what a Rolex movement looks like. And probably 99.99999% of that 0.1% will ever see the inside of your watch. In other words only the guy who made it and you, if you decide to open it up, will see it. And then add the fact that they aren't that reliable compared to the other movements offered, no point in getting one.

David543

Iv never understood why they rep this. Rolex don't do open case back so the only people who would open it are really going to be watch smiths. ADs would know it was a rep and keep it,so no point there. It's less reliable so may break. Normal watch smiths would have a much better hope with an ETA. Why??????

Ps: Noob factory produces a certain type of replica, well thought of and if you search this site for noobmariner etc may show you some reviews :):

Edited by David543