Sign in to follow this  
surfer2278

watch-international

surfer2278

Anyone having difficulty bring up Mary's site? I have been trying for an hour and get nothing!

Balad1

I just tried an hour after you and it came up.

Rav747

it works

TAGster

It should work.

On last Wed, she had to move from her office to a new one and if she has the webserver/website running on her computer(s) maybe that is why the site was down.

Cheers!

histog

dont work for me with chrome :)

was working earlier so maybe TAGster is right and will be back up soon :clap:

Edited by histog

surfer2278

Just tried again and this is what I get:

404 - Not Found

The page you are trying to access does not exist.

If this error persists, please contact the website webmaster.

If you are the webmaster of this site make sure that:

* You have uploaded correctly your files to the public_html directory which is the web-root of your account;

* You have not misspelled the URL. Bear in mind that letters are case sensitive and no blank spaces are recommended;

* In case you have applied SEO - SEF URL rewrite rules, make sure you have renamed the htaccess.txt file to .htaccess. If there is already a non-empty .htaccess file, check it and make sure the necessary rules are uncommented.

Search for the page:

Resources: Tutorials Video Tutorials Web hosting FAQ Joomla templates WordPress themes Web hosting forum Website Design

Quick links: eCommerce hosting Joomla hosting Magento hosting phpBB hosting WordPress hosting cPanel hosting FTP hosting Flash hosting Copyright © 2009 SiteGround.com Inc

Balad1

I just opened her website and looked at different pages.

I wouldn't sweat the website at the moment. Find what you want on another site and copy their photo of the rep you are interested in.

Email it to Mary at [email protected] and explain exactly what you want.

Mary will locate it for you and give you a firm price before you pay anything. Additionally she will normally beat the other sites price for like quality.

Once you pay for the watch she will source it and send you QC pics for your approval.

PS: If I am repeating what you already know, sorry.

Edit: Just tried the site again and it wouldn't' open. I've recently purchased from Mary and got an email from her today so all is well, other then she is in the middle of moving her office.

surfer2278
I just opened her website and looked at different pages.

I wouldn't sweat the website at the moment. Find what you want on another site and copy their photo of the rep you are interested in.

Email it to Mary at [email protected] and explain exactly what you want.

Mary will locate it for you and give you a firm price before you pay anything. Additionally she will normally beat the other sites price for like quality.

Once you pay for the watch she will source it and send you QC pics for your approval.

PS: If I am repeating what you already know, sorry.

Edit: Just tried the site again and it wouldn't' open. I've recently purchased from Mary and got an email from her today so all is well, other then she is in the middle of moving her office.

I appreciate the help. Just curious as to what is going on with her site.

SteveS1221

Or use another dealer and avoid a over a month of headaches and still waiting for a refund, or a reply to an email after she said "I will send money tomorrow", two days ago

trailboss99

SteveS, have you contacted the admin about this?

No use complaining without getting in touch with the only people who help you out.

Col.

Balad1

If he got in touch with someone or resolved his so call problem then what would he complain about?

More then one of us asked if he had elevated his problem to Mods/Admin. To date I've not read anything other then his snipping.

*Steve, if you have an issue either get the help offered or shut the fuck up...