RoninD

Updated video - review of 2 replica Omega Seamaster 007

RoninD

I had my watch fitted today and decided to redo the comparison video to show it on the wrist, talk about the fact that the cheaper one was not sapphire as claimed, and to pronounce Omega correctly!

Edited by RoninD

Nikosaldente

Nice video and glad you pronounce Omega correctly this time :-)

fatarms

You do some exceptional work with your comparison videos :) I hope you didn't change the pronunciation in this video because some of us American idiots gave you some crap about it :lol:

Well done, Ronin.  Nice work!

RoninD
On 25/02/2018 at 14:53, fatarms said:

You do some exceptional work with your comparison videos :) I hope you didn't change the pronunciation in this video because some of us American idiots gave you some crap about it :lol:

Well done, Ronin.  Nice work!

I did change :)

i want to add that I requested a $50 refund on dhgate as I paid $40 more for a sapphire version and got a mineral, and $10 for the second hand not having the 007 counterweight as pictured. Seller didn’t reply so dhgate has authorised the refund. So now it’s a $58 watch! 

Robert11
I did change
i want to add that I requested a $50 refund on dhgate as I paid $40 more for a sapphire version and got a mineral, and $10 for the second hand not having the 007 counterweight as pictured. Seller didn’t reply so dhgate has authorised the refund. So now it’s a $58 watch! 

How did you file a dispute once you marked it receive? This must be hidden really well in the app.

Sent from my satellite phone.

Glaude
20 minutes ago, Robert11 said:

How did you file a dispute once you marked it receive? This must be hidden really well in the app.

Sent from my satellite phone.

For dispute related, you're better off using your desktop browser (or mobile) but not the app.

Never confirm a receipt until you're absolutely certain that the product is OK, wait a couple of days to do it, you'll have spotted every problem in the meantime.

RoninD

It’s just like eBay, you file a dispute and can ask for a partial refund. The seller didn’t response so it just went through. 

Luxuracer

Thanks for the video review ... @RoninD

RoninD

You’re welcome 

Luxuracer

My Bond Seamaster 50th Anniversary 

IMG_20180225_193927.jpg

RoninD

I like the red 50 on the bezel.