n18lld

Question to the Moderators

n18lld

Just had a long standing live m2m sales thread closed without warning or as yet an explanation. Is there an unpublished rule that live m2m threads will be cancelled after a certain period of time? Or am I missing something in the rules?

I’ve PM’d the Mod that did the filthy deed but still awaiting a response. Hoping someone else can clarify the forum rules.

greg_r

Discuss it with the mod who nuked your thread (I haven't seen it).

However, if a sale has been up for months, then think about either abandoning it and starting again or, at least, refreshing the tagged pics (which are intended to show that the item looks a certain way at time of sale - not six months ago!). No hard and fast rules on this - just common sense. :)

Tits McGee

Looks to me that you need some fresh tagged pics. The pic in your post is from Oct 2017. That's 4 months old. 

n18lld

I had just posted that I needed to update the pics. An hour later....thread closed! No warning nothing. Not what I’ve found it’s like in here it at all. Communication is usually spot on. I’ve asked Mazz if he’s had a bad day and will see what he comes back with.