SheikhRashid

Noob Factory Submariner - V7 or V8?

GenTLe
This price tag is really a steal.
Wondering does he offer discount on VR Sub
No, it is not a steal. It is the price of a rep 2 years ago. They went crazy with prices recently. Totally stupid.

blehbleh215

Oh man...Thanks for telling me the truth.

Now I realize how ridiculous the V8 price tag is....

SheikhRashid
2 hours ago, nunu78 said:

@SheikhRashidlove you nick name :), welcome mate

Thanks mate! :) 

Edited by SheikhRashid

GC
18 hours ago, siktir03 said:

hey @SheikhRashid i also want a noob and don't know yet which I will get v7 or v8

SheikhRashid
27 minutes ago, lexidium said:

Phil (Replica watch station) reckons the v6s is better than the v7 for the money:    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gZgP3AO-3E

Yeah, I'm not too sure about that because he says something completely different in another video.

In this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gZgP3AO-3E&t=176s he says that the Rolex Submariner Noob V6S 116610LN is the closest to gen from the noob factory.

However in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDWeXjtvrQc&t=321s he says that 'I would say that after Black Submariner V7 with 3135 movement this is the best and the closest replica you can get of any watch out there'.

I've sent him an email asking for clarification and will update on what he says.

SheikhRashid
6 minutes ago, SheikhRashid said:

Yeah, I'm not too sure about that because he says something completely different in another video.

In this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gZgP3AO-3E&t=176s he says that the Rolex Submariner Noob V6S 116610LN is the closest to gen from the noob factory.

However in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDWeXjtvrQc&t=321s he says that 'I would say that after Black Submariner V7 with 3135 movement this is the best and the closest replica you can get of any watch out there'.

I've sent him an email asking for clarification and will update on what he says.

Scratch that, the email on his youtube channel isn't working and bouncing things back to me. 

Guess we'll never know. 

I've read pretty much every Noob Factory submariner review though, and I think the majority believe the V7 is the best at the moment.

The V8 is too new to include in that list though, we'll have to wait for more reviews.

GenTLe
On 2/27/2018 at 09:45, SheikhRashid said:

Ideally looking for one with an SA3135 movement though as heard the A2836 can be a bit loud. 

Bullshit. Only movements with autowinding system that autowind in a single direction are noisy, until you correctly lube the bearing. 2824/36 wind in BOTH direction.

GenTLe
39 minutes ago, GC said:

Actually to me the V8 has a lighter and nicer insert engraving, is only my impression? By the way, I've a Hulk V3 platinumized and I'm perfectly happy with it ;D

ssouthall6

In this video: 

he says that the Rolex Submariner Noob V6S 116610LN is the closest to gen from the noob factory.

However in this video: 

he says that 'I would say that after Black Submariner V7 with 3135 movement this is the best and the closest replica you can get of any watch out there'.

The v6s is the closest to gen and it is also out of production

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A2836 is a solid movement out of the box. Keep in mind that it’s an easy tell because of the winding direction.

an option would be a serviced sh3135 which accepts gen parts (unlike the sa3135)

GenTLe
15 hours ago, 171796 said:

A2836 is a solid movement out of the box. Keep in mind that it’s an easy tell because of the winding direction.

an option would be a serviced sh3135 which accepts gen parts (unlike the sa3135)

Why anyone would make someone else (interested to check if a watch is a rep or a gen) to wind his watch????

Glaude
1 hour ago, GenTLe said:

Why anyone would make someone else (interested to check if a watch is a rep or a gen) to wind his watch????

Brushed as gen, lume as gen, springbar as gen, sound as gen, winding as gen .... ;) 

GenTLe
27 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Brushed as gen, lume as gen, springbar as gen, sound as gen, winding as gen .... ;) 

Craziness if ou ask me :D
I mean, for some time now I have the possibility to go to events and dinners with various hi-level IT managers (and I mean people like the Italian country manager of VmWare, or the CIO of Fastweb telecom company and such) and among them you can see some nice watches, but actually only one of them was a real aficionados of watches and we had the possibility to speak about them. But even him wasn't AT ALL able to tell my PP 5227 was a rep and when later I told him he was astonished about its quality (yes, it has a real croc strap anyway)...
So why the fuck bother?? Unless again someone wants to show of and pass around his rep to say "look how cool I am with my gen watch", which is actually one of the most stupid thing and revealing one of the most weak self esteem EVER.

Glaude
7 minutes ago, GenTLe said:

Craziness if ou ask me :D
I mean, for some time now I have the possibility to go to events and dinners with various hi-level IT managers (and I mean people like the Italian country manager of VmWare, or the CIO of Fastweb telecom company and such) and among them you can see some nice watches, but actually only one of them was a real aficionados of watches and we had the possibility to speak about them. But even him wasn't AT ALL able to tell my PP 5227 was a rep and when later I told him he was astonished about its quality (yes, it has a real croc strap anyway)...
So why the fuck bother?? Unless again someone wants to show of and pass around his rep to say "look how cool I am with my gen watch", which is actually one of the most stupid thing and revealing one of the most weak self esteem EVER.

I've been in the same situation, can't agree more with you ! 

siktir03

is the bezel of the REGMAriner better than the noob mariner?

Tits McGee
On 2/28/2018 at 12:27, blehbleh215 said:

This price tag is really a steal.

Wondering does he offer discount on VR Sub

11KEtJJ.jpg

10 hours ago, GenTLe said:

I always push all chrono buttons, sometimes wind it, shake it, listen to it, when someone hands me his watch. 

SuperLory
I always push all chrono buttons, sometimes wind it, shake it, listen to it, when someone hands me his watch. 

Hope others do that back to your pieces then

JSJ
This is just a wind-up.

siktir03

we have to wait   for v9   - v7 v8 shit bezel